MacDaddy Week 11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MacDaddy Week 11

Browns -2.5 : One Phil Dawson FG and this one is over. Ray Lewis has officially destroyed any team unity by publicly second guessing the teams play calling. Kill a man and get away with it, and I guess you know everything.

Colts -14: I love what Herm Edwards had done with the Chiefs, but its the wrong week to venture into Indy. Two losses in a row or Indy (should have won both) and Manning coming off a 6 interception game spells true disaster. This weeks player of the week may actually go to Crapfonso Thorpe or Aaron Moorehead.

Packers -9.5: After reading the Charlotte Observer this morning, I realized that the best news coming out of the Panthers camp was that Vinny Testeverde was healthy enough to start allowing the Panthers to drop QB Drew Olsen from the active squad. :puke: Oh yeah, Steve Smith is banged up. I don't know why since he hasn't been involved in the game plan since late September.

Rams -3: Bulger, Holt, SJAX together again. Also, did anyone watch the monday night game between SF and Seattle? Dilfer is starting which will keep the game close is SF's defense can slow down the Rams early. I'm betting against it.

Patriots -16
    : Lynch hurt and probably out, Losman or Edwards at QB, and New England is in town. Hmmmmmmm, what to do, what to do? Call me crazy but I'm doubling down on Sunday night. The Pats might be up by 17 in the 1st quarter.

:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beer2:
    Last edited by MacDaddy; 11-18-2007, 06:31 PM. Reason: remove comment
    "All I ask for is the opportunity to prove that money won't make me happy" ---- Unknown:booz:

Adding:

NE -3.5 1st Q (1/2 unit)

NE -10 1st Half (1/2 unit)

:beerbang:
    "All I ask for is the opportunity to prove that money won't make me happy" ---- Unknown:booz:

Comment

Working...
    X