X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11-18

Starting with

NY Gaints -2.5 vrs overated Detroit

I look for Jon Kitna to spend a lot of time today on his ass after getting sacked over and over by NY Pass rush.
    Roll Tide

my biggest play so far this year ....$5000 NE -15

I paid for the pick ...thought I would pass it along :thumbs:

Lock Of The Year:

New England Patriots -15

New England wins this game 42-10!! Let’s get that out there right now. The Patriots played Buffalo in Week 3. They won that game 38-7. THIS GAME WILL BE A BLOWOUT AS WELL. We MUST take advantage of this opportunity! This is a money-making opportunity!!! The Patriots are well rested with two weeks off. New England’s offense is simply unstoppable. The Patriots will score two touchdowns in the first quarter, and then there will be no pointspread! Tom Brady will pour it on! Before the Colts game, the Patriots scored 52, 49, and 48 points in their three previous games. How many points will the Patriots score in this game? 40+ FOR SURE!! How many points will Buffalo score? They might get shut-out! The Patriots defense is at full strength. They held the Colts high powered offense to just 20 points. They will shut down JP Losman and force him into bad throws! The Bills were trailing the Dolphins 10-2 last week late in the game!!!! The Dolphins are awful! The Bills are almost as bad! The Patriots have the #4 ranked defense in the NFL, and they are only getting better. Buffalo’s best player, running back Marshawn Lynch, is OUT with a serious ankle injury. Expect Randy Moss and Wes Welker to score multiple touchdowns. Listen, Bill Belichick loves to run up the score. He will do so in this game! We are on the right side of this pointspread; it will go higher! It won’t matter! The Pats will be leading 24-3 at halftime! The Bills will be forced to pass. This is when New England will pin their ears back and put immense pressure on JP Losman. The Bills are not a high scoring team! They cannot come back! The weather will be cold, but no snow and no rain are forecast. THIS GAME WILL BE OVER AND DONE WITH BY HALFTIME! Monday morning everybody will be saying “Man, why didn’t I just bet on the Patriots, that was an easy one”. Take the Patriots all the way to the bank!!!
    Roll Tide

Comment

Very profitable day yesterday 2-0

Taking small play on TN +1.5 tonight ....their Defense is very good and Denver should have trouble with VY's scrambling
      Roll Tide

Comment

Working...
      X