3 units each

Baltimore Raisins +3 (-110)
    Arizona Cardinals +3 (+102)

2 units each

Baltimore Raisins ML +130
    Arizona Cardinals ML +155

1 unit each

4pm games coming later.

GL today Stif. you going to be on the Bills today? I think that line is way too big, even with Lynch out.... :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Jags, Texans, Cards :beerbang:

Comment

adding a 4pm game:

NY Noodle Arms (Jets) +10

And a 7 pt/2 team teaser @ -120 odds:

Indianapolis Colts -8.5
        Buffalo Bills +23.5

3 units each

Don't do many teasers, but KC is BAD, and I think the Colts bounce back big time today by blowing out KC at home, injuries or not. I WAS going to play Indy at -14.5 (+100), but I decided to tease it (a different book) 7 points to -8.5 and then tease Buffalo up to +23.5....basically creating a play on Buffalo +23.5 (-120) if I'm right on Indy.

May have another game or two for 4:00pm yet. Washington looks inviting with no one giving them a shot today, and i am finding the STL/SF game very interesting. Need to take the time to look into that one a bit more yet. IMO there's an easy winner there....but I have to be sure I'm 100% sure about making the pick...as both sides seem nearly impossible to back on the surface at the given line.

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post

May have another game or two for 4:00pm yet. Washington looks inviting with no one giving them a shot today, and i am finding the STL/SF game very interesting.
          I know a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a guy, who post at a different site who says that Dallas is gonna kill Wash today. Now this guy wanted to make this his NFL GOY but I think he used it up earlier this year. His reasoning is that Philly beat Wash last week. Anyway I bet you can't guess who it is:beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
            I know a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a guy, who post at a different site who says that Dallas is gonna kill Wash today. Now this guy wanted to make this his NFL GOY but I think he used it up earlier this year. His reasoning is that Philly beat Wash last week. Anyway I bet you can't guess who it is:beer2:
            :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

I was gonna play the Skins anyway. Now I feel much better about that one :laughing:

Just waiting to see if i can get either more points or less juice

Comment

I'm guessing the Colts are throwing the game ATS. Manning throwing passes that are 10 yards from their intended target with no pressure on him? Wayne and Clark dropping passes that hit em right in their hands?

Ok, whatever. It was one thing when the Chiefs were making plays to stop em, but now it's just ridiculous. Something's fishy in that game.

Anyway....since that's going to lose....another 2 team/7 pt teaser. I know, I'm a fool....

St Louis +4
              Buffalo +23.5

and a regular wager:

Washington Redskins +11.5

3 units each

As bad as the Lambs are, the thought of the Niners beating someone by more than 4 points makes me literally LOL. I guess we'll see what happens.

Comment

Raisins :fire: :fire: :fire:

Comment

LOL, oops. I guess they're gonna rule that as good....although I didn't know FG's were reviewable?

What a wacky game :nuts:

Comment

:laughing: I'm sittin' on bal 2h... but that was gooooood and crazy as hell....:drunk:

Comment

I agree that it was good. It just sucks how they failed to make the right call the first time, and then Baltimore is basically ****ed. Totally out of game mode, no momentum, and gotta try to defend? Just not right. No way they win the game now. They may as well just called it a 4 pt FG and called the game over, cause the Raisins never had a chance in OT

Comment

wow....what happened?

crazy

Comment

could be 2h bal cover??? :beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                            I agree that it was good. It just sucks how they failed to make the right call the first time, and then Baltimore is basically ****ed. Totally out of game mode, no momentum, and gotta try to defend? Just not right. No way they win the game now. They may as well just called it a 4 pt FG and called the game over, cause the Raisins never had a chance in OT
                            agree... nfl owes ravens an apology

Comment

Stif.....stop fading the pats....seriously....lol
                              Those bastards are a machine.

finally saw that cle replay this morning...crazy!

nice day! :thumbs:
                              I shoulda played Jax.

Check out Houston getting a FG+ against that bad Browns defence next week.....wow....and the public is all over Cleveland early!
                              Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 11-19-2007, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X