Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11/18 Back from the nuclear world picks (and donate to Kevin's toys for kids)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11/18 Back from the nuclear world picks (and donate to Kevin's toys for kids)

Missed last few weeks...working a lot of OT. Here are picks today
    2 units ea
    Jags -3: WC team travelling to early game. Better team right now is Jags! WIN
    Browns -3: Hate laying spot on road, but Balt is a mess right now. Clev. playing for possible playoff spot, and divisional game. Again, Clev is better team right now IMO. PUSH
    Falcons+3: Garcia is sore, and Atlanta is home dog!! Hunch bet! WHAT THE F... WAS I THINKING
    GB -10: Carolina not playing well, and Favre is hot! Weather may play into this game as well. Willing to lay the load. WIN
    Lions +3: Willing to take a chance on Detroit as a home dog against the Giants. Lions are very good at home lately ATS. Taking the points, and hope Detroit puts pressure on Manning. LOSS
    Steelers -10: Jets are really a mess as well right now. Steelers defense is best in league. Nothing for Jets on offense, and Steelers will be putting pressure on old noodle arm. Steelers by a bunch as I see it. LOSS
    SHawks-6: Seahawks at home and playing well. Chi-town not playing well, and are on road. Chi-town really bad ATS in last 15 games (4-11). Taking the home team here. WIN
    Hope everyone has a good day today. Am back from the nuclear world for a time being...hoping radiation did not kill any brain cells left. DONATE TO KEVIN'S CHRISTMAS FOR KIDS...WAKE UP ON CHRISTMAS DAY WITH A SMILE!! IT IS WORTH IT!:beerbang:
    3-3-1 FOR THE DAY (-0.6 UNITS)
    Last edited by fitter; 11-18-2007, 09:52 PM.
    YTD
    CFB'09 season(as of 1/7)
    Reg season RESULTS:(-12.98 U's)
    BOWLS
    Sides: 8-21(-20.5 U's)
    O/U's: 2-6(-1.25 U's)
    ML's: 2-6(-0.70 U's)
    RESULTS(-22.45 U's)
    NFL'09 season(as of 1/3)
    SIDES: 59-51-3(-1.3 U's)
    O/U's: 15-19-2(-3.95 U's)
    ML's: 5-13(-2.47 U's)