• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Monday Night in Denver >>>

Week 11 Sunday: 6-3, +11.39 Units
    NFL YTD: 64-28, +120.29 Units

Titans +1 +107 vs Broncos
    Just comes down to the 3rd ranked rushing offence, with a healthy Lendale White facing the 30th ranked run defence...

3 Units

GL :beerbang:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 11-19-2007, 06:19 PM.

hard to argue with you JML--congrats on another good sunday. GL.

Comment

I'm with you. I need a win after not putting a penny on NE while everyone else cashed in and I went down in flames on Peyton Manning and the stupid ******* Colts. And then I didnt bet the 2nd half when it seemed obvious the Pats would cover -7.5 and it would be over 23 but I am a moron and didn't bet it because it looked too obvious. That rule about not betting games that look obvious or betting the opposite side if it looks to good to be true doesn't make sense to me. How can you pick winners if you pick the opposite of what is supposed to happen. I don't get it.

Comment

Ya i parlayed the 2nd half -7.5 and over 23 and cashed out 500 real quick after already hitting the -15 for the game and the 1st quarter (-3 1/2..duh) and 4th (-3 even easier...) i made almost 650 just off thta game :beerbang:

anyways on the MNF sorry to get off topic...

I think this game is really big to the Titans after that huge loss to Jax and are looking for salvation in this 30th ranked run defense..but if the broncs the stack the line and sotp lendall (dare i say), vince is forced to either make a play on the ground himself or throw (dare i say)....that said denv can move the chains through the air a little more easily than the titans due to their weapons but the titans have a good pass defense as well.....If i had to picks id probably agree with JML here and go with titans but i think its a under call personally...

Comment

sorry to hijack the thread guys, but my $0.02 directed toward TheGoods - i was thinking the exact same thing in the second half. was telling myself they would come out and run the football, slow down the game... i only cashed on the NE 1Q -3.5 and o10.

oh well...

anyway, for MNF - i hate betting the titans so i'm laying off. what a stupid game. i'll stick to trying to make money back in hoops and patiently wait for thanksgiving and my home made creamed corn caserole :):) yummmm
          NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
          MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
          MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
          NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
          Updated on 01/13/18
          ---
          One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Congrats to Donkey backers!
            Definitely wasn't my favourite play of the week, and if it was a Sunday game, It probably is a no play....but whattya gunna do.

Updating for week 12...

Week 11: 6-4, +8.39 Units
            NFL YTD: 64-29, +117.29 Units

GL :thumbs:
            Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 11-20-2007, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X