Question to the NFL forum!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question to the NFL forum!!!

I have a friend who bets thru my local and he plays this same play every Monday night..

He plays two parlays $300 each...

favorite
    under

dog
    over

A win nets him $450.00!

Wouldn't the fav and the over be the better play in this situation?? I mean, I would never play this much on these teasers in the first place but I have always thought the fav and the over was the correct wager!

Maybe Yo has a stat showing how many favs/overs covered this year in the same game!
    White crushed Americans need weird energy - Robert Pollard

If you looked at arivals and departures, I added MNF last week and its the dog and under, fav and over.
    If its fun, do it

Comment

Roth, does your bud play $600 a week doing this, playing two parlays??? Or does the book pay $450 on $150, but that doesn't make sense either. He's down $1,950.
      If its fun, do it

Comment

Why would someone bet 600 to win 450? Am I missing something?

Comment

I left out the MNF that pushed. he's 5-17
          If its fun, do it

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
            Why would someone bet 600 to win 450? Am I missing something?
            Who knows, Larry!? I'm better friends with my local and he just laughs when I bring it up! In fact, I just hit my local up for $50 bones for the toy drive and he gave it to me today! So, I'll be sending a check for $100 bones tomorrow from me and my book! LOL!

It's a long history with this guy! He has went broke more than one time in the past few years! I play poker with him from time to time and he seems to be a stand up guy...so who knows the method behind the madness! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
              Roth, does your bud play $600 a week doing this, playing two parlays??? Or does the book pay $450 on $150, but that doesn't make sense either. He's down $1,950.
              Yeah he pays $600 when he loses and yes he is down just about that this year!

Comment

Working...
              X