• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NFL Football: MNF 11/19

...YTD...54-42-5..Overall

Monday Nite Football Game:

(6-3) Tennessee at (4-5) Denver

Tonites Game will have the #3 Pick form 2006 QB Vince Young (Texas) Playing the #11 Pick Jay Cutler (Vanderbuilt)...I Had Cultler Rated Higher Than Young as a Total QB...Passing and All the Intangables went to Cutler After Watching Him Play at Vandy for 4 Years...(Which is a Big Help in QB Develop)..Young is the Much Better Runner and Getting the Extra Yards..So Comes down to the Type of QB you Want and at Draft Time Both Teams are Happy in which QB they Each Got..(If I Remember Right Dever had Cutler as the #1 Rated QB in the Draft coming Out)...Just 3 Weeks Ago Denver Lost to Green Bay (Team with Only 1 Loss) in OverTime 3 weeks ago..13-19 When Favre threw a Long Pass early in OT for TD and Denv Still had that Game in their Heads when they Travel to Detroit and Just Got Busted..44-7 Big Loss but Got Back on Track Winning at Kansas City.(Played Indy on Sunday to 3 Point Tight Game)..27-11 at Kansas City the Next Week..Denver has Not Won Back to Back Games Since 1st and 2nd Game of Year (Vs Buffalo and Oakland)...Tenny Main Game Plain is to Run the Ball..Rushing for around 140 Yards/Game..But has Scored Only 20 Points or Less in 5 of their Last 6 games with Only High Scoring game was a 31-14 Win at New Orleans....On Monday Nite Football....Denver is 9-1 Over in their Last 10 Games Played at Home...and I Know All Things are Pointing to a Slow/Low Scoring Game..But Think Denv gets Early Lead and Buts Some Points and Board and Both Teams Throw the Ball More and it goes Over with a Denver Win...So..

Pic: Denver -1
    Pic: Tenneessee/Denver...Over 38

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Behind ya!!

I was thinking Tenn all day.....better team, better defence, yada yada......but then I log on and see your input and it made me think.....did some further research and basically based the game on whether or not Haynesworth will play........he's not......so here I go......DENVER -2 all the way......thanx for the input THOR

Comment

GL Thor.. Broncos lookin' good early :beerbang:

Comment

Thanks...Radication...SuperSkins...Hope ya Had a Great MNF Game..!!...Hope Your Plays Went the Right Way Radication...:thumbs:

Good Monday Nite....2-0 Plus Side....Good Weekend of NFL....10-2..on 12 Games Picked...Be Nice to Have Every Weekend Like That..:sm:

...YTD...56-42-5..Overall

BOL to All of You Next Week

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thor24 View Post
          Thanks...Radication...SuperSkins...Hope ya Had a Great MNF Game..!!...Hope Your Plays Went the Right Way Radication...:thumbs:

Good Monday Nite....2-0 Plus Side....Good Weekend of NFL....10-2..on 12 Games Picked...Be Nice to Have Every Weekend Like That..:sm:

...YTD...56-42-5..Overall

BOL to All of You Next Week

Football Time..!!

Congrats!! :beerbang: Hammer 'em next week Thor

Comment

Working...
          X