X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cavorca NFL 12

NFL Thanksgiving Thursday:

Dallas -14 ..... 1.5 Units

It's turning into "anything you can do, I can do better" between Dallas and NE. Dallas has the prime time holiday game, and IMO, they probably try to push the ball like NE did last Sunday night. Coles is doubtful, which would be a big loss for Clemens. NYJ pass D isn't great, and Dallas should be able to throw. Crayton is also doubtful, but that's much less a blow to Dallas than Coles to NYJ. One worry in laying this many points is Dallas pulling back near the end on a holiday and with GB next Thursday. I have visions of Madden narrating as Dallas starters chow into turkey on the sidelines, and meanwhile, some NYJ scores a late TD to cover. Dallas' chase of NE, however, holds enough weight to make it a play IMO. Letdown not a big big worry, as the NYJ upset last week should have Dallas on notice.
    -- Laying in bed, where I seem to do a lot of good thinking when I'm trying to fall asleep, and upped Dallas to 1.5 units.

Still working/waiting on the other 2 games. My thinking while laying in bed and trying to go to sleep also has be leaning GB/Det Under, reasoning to come after 9 am...lol...

BOL everyone! And Happy Thanksgiving! :beerbang:
    Last edited by cavorca12; 11-22-2007, 03:45 AM.
    NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
    NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)

Adding this for the 2nd Half:

Dallas 2H -7 (-115) ..... 1 Unit

:beerbang:
    NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
    NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)

Comment

Working...
    X