X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NFL Football:Thanksgiving 11/22

...YTD...56-42-5

(9-1) Green Bay at (6-4) Detroit

Been a Long Time Since a Green Bay Detroit Game was Important on Thanksgiving Day...Detroit has Lost there Last 3 Turkey Day Games by an Ave of 32-9 Margin...G Bay has Won Last 2 Games SU and ATS and Won 5 of the Last 6 Matchups...Detroi 4 Games that were Lost were Vs Good D's and G Bay D is Playing Very Good Football Right Now...Detroit Pass Defense is Ranked #30th in NFL and Should Give Favre a Good Passing Game..So I See a Big Green Bay Game and Detroit Kicking Mostly FG's...So

Pic: Green Bay -3
    Pic: Green Bay/Detroit...Under 47

(2-8) New York Jets at (9-1) Dallas

New York Won a Tough Game in OT at Home on Sunday in Which they Still had Problems Scoring while Dallas went to Washington and Scored 28 Points in a Win But Alllowed Wash to Score too Much...Dallas is a 5-2 ATS as Double Digit Favorite and 8-3-1 ATS as a Thanksgiving Favorite...Jerry Jones Loves to Win on TV when Everyone is Watching..New York is 3-12-1 ATS as A Non Division Away Dog..Dallas D will Play Much Better and New York played their Hearts Out this Past Game and the Fuel Tank will Run Empty with Dallas Scoring Around 40 Points in a 42-10...45-14 Type of Game...So...

Pic: Dallas -14
    Pic: New York/Dallas...Over 47 1/2

(8-2) Indianapolis at (3-7) Atlanta

Indy is Just Plain Banged Up..(14 Players Missed Practice Before Last Sundays Game Vs KC)...Atlanta Seson is Over...Atlanta Problems this Season has Been Using a College Coach to Coach Pro Football...Boys vs Men..Switching QBs and Locker Room in a Up Roar..This is Indy 3 Game in 10 Days with 1st and 3rd on the Road...Thanks League Office...Indy is 8-2 ATS as Away Dog vs NFC...Just Think this will be a Big Scoring Game with Indy Winning by 10 Points with Atlanta Getting the Cover...This Game could Very Well go to 14 Points By Kickoff...This Game is a Real Question Mark and If it was Played On Sunday I Would Pass it By for a Side..But Like the Total to Go Over...So..

Pic: Atlanta +12
    Pic: Indianapolis/Atlanta...Over 41

Happy Thanksgiving to All Here at PredictEm...!!

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

GL Thor...Happy Turkey Day

Comment

Happy T-Day to you too Thor

Queen :sm:
      NFL 2-0. Week 1
      Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Thanks...SuperSkins...Queen...Hope you Both Have a Happy Thanksgiving Day...:sm: ...and Don't Eat too Much Tuckey Tonite...!!

2 Games Down and 1 Game to Go...Overall...2-2...Sides are Good..But Messed Up on Totals...1st 2 Games...Congtrats$$ to Green Bay and Dallas Backers and Over then Under Backers on those 2 Games..!!

Happy Thanksgiving to the Rest Here at PrecdictEm and BOL on the Indy/Atlanta Game...

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Well...Looks Like a 3-3 Day/Nite to Start the Weekend...I Really Liked Indy to Play better...But Thought They would Win By 10 Points with 3 Games in 10 Days and Being So Banged Up on Road...Going Over Total (Best Bet ..IMO ..on this Game)...I Didn't See Much of 2nd Half So Indy Must have Switched Gears like Normal while Altanta was Altanta I Guess...Hate to Bet Against a Home Dog Getting Over 10 Points that went to 13 1/2 to 14 by Kickoff....But if I Bet Indy ..THEN Atlanta would have Drove at End of the Game and Scored a TD for a Final of 31-20...LOL...BOL to All this Weekend..:thumbs:

Football Time..!!

**Note...Hope All Here had a Very Happy Thanksgiving....I am Thankful for All of You Guys/Gals for All of the Support to Keep Capping when it is Late at Nite and my Body is Asking for Sleep but I'm Still Looking at Games..So...Once Again ..Thanks to All of You..:sm:

Comment

Thor, if I was gonna lose, I'd choose juice loser over BIG ass loser. Hope you and yours are having a great holiday, no less
            If its fun, do it

Comment

Thanks...Uncle Yo....I Agree...Hope ya Have a Great Holiday Weekend....BOL to ya..!!..:sm:

Comment

Working...
              X