***UDoggie's NFL Week 12***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
    Oh, and why no love for our Bills today?

JAX is dinged in the secondary, and the Bills are in all reality a 7-3 team, with losses to NE (2X) and PIT. Throw out the losses to NE who is clearly beating the crap out of everyone, and they only have one game they didn't compete in. So why are they expected to not compete today at JAX?

Too much made of Lynch being out, IMHO, as I don't really think Lynch would have had a huge game against the JAX rushing D anyway.

LoL, right now I'm currently contemplating a small ML play on the Bills. I think the Jags are a good team, but are due for a letdown. I'm just not sure where Losman's head is at.....
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
      LoL, right now I'm currently contemplating a small ML play on the Bills. I think the Jags are a good team, but are due for a letdown. I'm just not sure where Losman's head is at.....
      Probably up his ass like usual. I just wish they'd start Trent and get it over with so he can gain as much experience as possible heading into next year and beyond, when he's eventually going to be the Bills starting QB anyway :bang:

I mean really, even if the Bills put together an unbelievable run and make the playoffs at like 10-6, like they're going anywhere when they'd have to face NE in the 2nd round in a best case scenario, provided they'd even manage to win once :puke:

So therefore, IMHO, looking to the future is the only reasonable option. Then again, maybe they believe JP is still the future?

Who the hell knows, lol

In any case, I think that line is WAY too big (i see it's up to +9.5 now)

Comment

Looks like Minny was the play LoL. Eli sucking it up, but I do think they make it interesting 2ndh.

Giants team o13.5-120
        Chiefs-135

1 to win 2.19 units

Comment

Giants-450 2ndh
          Buff/Jax o20+123 2ndh
          Chargers-265 1sth

.5 to win 1.38 units

Comment

Seahawks team o13 2ndh

2 units

I was hoping this was under 2 tds.... IMO it's aking too much for the Rams to play a full game defensively. I have them on the ML, but think that the Seahawks will make it interesting 2ndh. Bulger's out, & IMO Seattle will run the hurry up offense 2ndh. Hopefully the Rams can hold them for the game :thumbs:

Comment

GL today bro!
              ...toke on...

Comment

Eagles+24-105

4 units

Eagles+16 1sth

Chargers/Ravens o38.5+100

2 units each

49ers+450

Eagles +2200

half unit each

+24? **** that!

Comment

That had better be the last time Losman starts....

Ravens+9.5

2 units

Fade me :thumbs:

Comment

SF 49ers+6.5 2ndh

3 units

Niners+260 2ndh

Niners team o7 2ndh

1 unit each

Zona lucky to lead here, Warner looks bad today, & IMO Gore will continue to run well :thumbs:

Comment

Bears-.5+167 3rd quarter

1 unit

Value play, I don't know where the books get these numbers, but there's a better chance than +168 for the Bears to win 1 quarter....

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                        Bears-.5+167 3rd quarter

1 unit

Value play, I don't know where the books get these numbers, but there's a better chance than +168 for the Bears to win 1 quarter....
                        No benson who was running well (8 for 47) and grossman stinks........im not quite sure how you would go about figuring out the odds of someone winning a quarter, but GL!...hope it hits.......
                        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

9-9 +1.61 units 1 & 4 games. Pretty happy considering how badly I started. Hopefully Philly shows up....

Pats team u39.5

2 units

Joke.

Comment

Philly shows up big, finished 12-10 +9.11 units for Sunday. Looking back the Giants/Panthers/Texans were horrible plays. I can't help but think the Rams were the right side, Bulger doesn't get injured & they win, but that's life....

Looking at this MNF game, & there's no way I can back the Steelers at such a high number. Are the Steelers a better team? Sure. I would put them as the third best team in the AFC, although their play away from home has me questioning how they'll perform come playoff time. Are the Fins bad? Definitely. Does that warrant a line this high? No f'n way!

Throw away the team names & look at the numbers. The Dolphins have played 5 road games....

@Washington- lost by 3

@NYJ- lost by 3

@Houston- lost by 3

@Clev- lost by 10

@Philly- lost by 10

So in 5 road games they have yet to lose by more than 10. They have lost by more than 16 3x this season (Dallas, Oakland, & NE). The Steelers have won half of their games by more than the number, but have a couple notable injuries that IMo could really hurt them.

The Steelers are coming off a loss @ NYJ, where they were outgained. Thomas Jones rushed for 117. Polamalu will be out for this game, which is a huge blow to the Steelers D. I would expect a heavy dose of the run from the Dolphins, & it seems as if Ginn will be the best option for Beck. Controlling top & a solid ground game is the way to beat the Steelers. Defensively, the Dolphins are bad vs. the run. It's no secret, & is the most glaring advantage the Steelers have. However, a big piece of the passing game will be missing in Santonio Holmes tonight. He accounted for one-third of Big Ben's completions last week, & is the wr that stretches the field for them. Without him, the Fins will likely look to put 8 in the box, & concentrate a little more on stopping Parker. The Steelers o-line hasn't been so hot either, allowing 7 sacks last week, & 4 the week previous! You simply can't cover a 15.5 pt line when you allow 4-7 sacks! Any given day a team can win, & to me an 0-10 team is live no matter who they're playing, it's just the law of averages. I see a closely fought game, so I'm grabbing the pts :thumbs:

Comment

I like the points as well...I see dolphins jumping out to an early lead:thumbs:

What you think about Dolphins team total over 12.5 ??
                              "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

I would think they can muster 13 pts.... going small today to ensure a profit this week...

Dolphins+15.5-105/+1000

2 units/half unit ML

Comment

Working...
                                X