NFL Week 12 - Turkey Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Week 12 - Turkey Day

A little behind on my record.....should have time to update a little later...

Detroit Lions +4 (-105)

2 units

Detroit Lions ML +160

1 unit

Green Bay is good, and rolling, but seriously....look who they've beaten up on the last 3 weeks. KC, who has no running back without LJ, and no running game even when they did have him, and no passing game either outside of Tony Gonzalez? A Petersonless Vikings team, who has NO offense without him period? Carolina? Those are some truly ****ty teams, and a hell of a way to boost both your offensive and defensive stats.

Credit to GB for getting it done and hammering those bottom feeders, but I think Detroit is way better than any of those teams, especially at home.

Detroit's defense is, IMO, underrated, despite the numbers, and while they may not have a running game, they can at least pass, unlike those other teams.

I just think this line is flat out wrong. Detroit should be a slight favorite in this game. They were undefeated at home on the season until playing completely horribly and falling to the Giants last week....and yet still holding the Giants offense, who is known to be able to score, to 16 points and giving themselves a chance to actually win late, despite playing their worst game of the season.

GL Stiff...Leaning towards Det. myself.

Comment

On the other side, but GL today Stif :thumbs:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

On the other side, but GL today, and enjoy your day off...I'm at work! lol.

Does the GB pass game vs Detroit bad pass defence worry you at all?

Looking forward to your other games today, as I can't get a read on either side...although I would lean to Dallas and Atlanta....although i assume you'll be on both dogs there too...

GL! :thumbs:
        Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 11-22-2007, 10:29 AM.

Comment

GL Stif
          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

GL Stif, same side :thumbs:

I really think Thanksgiving might be the toughest day of the year in terms of road teams attempting to cover(no data to back it up, just a thought).

Comment

LOL at the Lions and their inability to execute and score some meaningful points after running all over GB in the 1st half. Story of my season....

Jets +8 (-105) 1st half
              Jets/Dallas under 48.5

3 units each

Comment

Atlanta Falcons +14 (+100)

3 units

Comment

Working...
                X