Pic: Tampa Bay -3

(4-6) Baltimore at (5-5) San Diego
    Pic: San Diego -8 1/2

Total Pic:
    (2-8) San Francisco at (5-5) Arizona
    Pic: San Francisco/Arizona...Over 37 1/2

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

GL Thor :thumbs:

Comment

Good Luck Thor.... like 'em all except for that Tampa Bay pick :sm:

Comment

GL man. Glad I'm on the same side of most of em. I might get lucky now
        If its fun, do it

Comment

Thanks...NittanyLions..SuperSkins...Uncle Yo...BOL to ya All Today/Nite..!!

NittanyLions...Thanks..GL to Ya Also...:sm:

SuperSkins...Thanks..BOL on the Other Pics Today...:sm:

Uncle Yo...Thanks...Hope You have a Great Day/Nite Then...GL..:sm:

...5-1..to Start the Day with 1 Game Pending...(San Diego Side...In Balt/San Deigo Game)

Sunday Nite Game:

(5-5) Philadelphia at (10-0) New England

N Eng will be Playing on Sunday Nite for the 2nd Straight Week after Beating Buffalo..56-10...N Eng is Only the 10th Team to Start a Season 10-0 Since 1970...Philly has Won their Last 2 Games and 3 of their Last 4 Games Overall...But will Play Tonite without QB McNabb with Backup A J Feely Getting the Start...(Feeley as a Starter was 6-1 ATS in 2002 Season when McNabb was Hurt Running Coach Reid's Offense)...N Eng is 5-0 SU Vs Philly in their Last 5 Games Played Between Them...Covering 3 of the Last 4 Played...Philly has Won and Covered 3 of their Last 4 Games Played Overall This Season...with Only Loss to Dallas (38-17)...N Eng is 10-0 SU and 9-1 ATS...Unheard of Numbers...Just Unreal Really..Indy was the Only Team that was within a Touchdown of Them (4 Pt Loss) and Only Team that Covered the Spread...N Eng has Played the Last 4 Out of 5 Games on the Road this Season with No Sign of Wearing Down even with the Emotional Win at Indy...Clearly N Eng Wins this Game But I Think this is the Game that They Win the Game By Large Margin But it Stays Under the Number on the Side and Below the Total ..Philly will Fight for this Game Because Even at 5-5 They Still have a Shot at the Playoffs in this Crazy Year of Football..So New England Going to 11-0 and Philly will Play a Game Plan that is Running the Ball with Short Passes Trying to Keep the Clock Running so Brady and His Offensive Studs have to Set on the Bench for Long Periods to Shorten the Game...New England Wins by 21 to 24 Points But Philly Covers in a Game Hitting in the Upper 40's for the Total...So..

Pic: Philadelphia +25

Pic: Philadelphia/New England...Under 52

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Nice job today. You took it to the man.

Good Luck tonight:beerbang:

Comment

Thanks...Tiggy1146...Thanks...Hope You had a Good Weekend Also...!!!

Well...6-1 on Day Games...1-1 on the Nite Game....Over was the Play in the End...But Really Thought Philly would Keep it Under 52 to the Upper 40's....and NY Giants Just Went BOOM....New England Got their Scare...!!!

Congrats$$$ to All on Philly and the Over...Congrats$$$

Still Take a Sunday Like this every Weekend...:sm:

...7-2..Sunday...YTD...66-47-5...Overall

BOL to All Next Week..:thumbs:

Football Time..!!

Comment

Nice day Thor:beer2:

Comment

Thanks....Larry...Hope U had a Great Day Also....:sm: ....The Twins Say they Missed U for Thanksgiving....But Hope to See ya Soon.....BOL Next Week..!!...:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                  X