• Show
Clear All

• NFL Week 12 Sunday

ytd ats 59-60 (-14.45 units)
    dog ml's 13-24 (-3.84 units)
    teasers 0-2 (-7.20 units)
    parlays 0-1 (-1.00 units)
    total 72-87 (-26.49 units) :puke:

Getting back to almost even on my side (ats) plays after a horrible first few weeks and being down nearly 50 units on them, but going nowhere on dog ML plays and teasers....

For this weekend:

Buffalo Bills +9

3 units

Cincinnati Bengals +2
    Houston Texans +3.5
    St Louis Lambs +3 (+107)
    Carolina Panthers +2.5 (+100)

2 units each

Cincinnati Bengals ML +108
    Houston Texans ML +157
    St Louis Lambs ML +156
    Carolina Panthers ML +127

1 unit each

And a 3 team/7 pt teaser at +150 odds:

Arizona Cardinals -3
    Philadelphia Eagles +31.5
    Pittsburgh Steelers -9

2 units

May be adding one or two yet....got a little more digging to do, lol

Adding:

KC Chiefs -3.5 (-105)
    Minnesota Viqueens +7.5

3 units each

Comment

GL Stif.... Eagles +31.5 just makes me LoL.
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
        GL Stif.... Eagles +31.5 just makes me LoL.
        I know, me too. Honestly though, if someone is going to slow the NE offense, it's going to be someone who uses zone blitzes and throws off their timing with pressure and not knowing where the coverage is coming from, not these teams who are sitting back and playing some kind of man coverage. Not saying it's gonna happen today, but just that Philly has a better shot to do it than most teams.

The NE defense does NOT impress me, and if their offense was average, IMHO their defense would be middle of the pack at best.

Really, you get +31.5 with Philly.....and lets assume NE gets 44. Now all Philly has to do is get 13?

Sure NE could get like 49, but then Philly still only needs 18. Not really asking THAT much.

And ****, if the Philly defense shows up and plays decent, they could conceivably cover that line if they score like 6, LOL.

It's just become a given that NE is going to put up 50+ every game it seems, but they're averaging 41 points per game, not 50, and to just ASSUME that ANY team is going to put up 50 points against another NFL team EVER is unrealistic.

So if NE hits their season average of 41....I need Philly to get 10.

A play i HAVE to try....cause I think ARI should win and cover -3, and I think PIT hammers the crap out of Miami tomorrow night.

Comment

Arizona Cardinals = worst team in football. Period.

Anyone that gives up 31 points to SF SUCKS ASS. Has SF even scored 50 total in their 1st 10 games combined??

How bout dem Bills too....giving up 2 late TD's :thumbs:

And the Lambs fumbling on 4th and inches :thumbs:

One I can't believe I played was the ****bag Texans to win outright on the road. Stupid decision on my part.

What a crap day :puke:

Comment

Working...
          X