Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MacDaddy Sunday

Not much I like for the early games.

Titans -1.5 - 1 unit (-110) : Betting on Haynesworth playing today getting Tenn's DEF back to form. Bengals have little shot at stopping Young with the linebacking crew they currently are starting. Also, Fisher won't lose 3 in a row.

Saints -3 - 5 units (Even) : Going against the Panthers again. Starting either an injured Testeverde or an injured Carr. Doesn't matter. Panthers caught New Orleans early this year and the Saints will remember. Looks like Bush may be a go. 20-10 without Bush, 31-6 with Bush.

Upping the Saints bet to 5 units. Bush is playing and so is Carr.
    Last edited by MacDaddy; 11-25-2007, 11:52 AM. Reason: adjust units
    "All I ask for is the opportunity to prove that money won't make me happy" ---- Unknown:booz:

Gl today sir!
    NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
    MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
    MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
    NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
    Updated on 01/13/18
    ---
    One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Thanks Drake

Adding:

Rams +3 (even) 1 unit : Rams and Seahawks are both getting healthy except for the QB's. Rams are a different team with SJAX healthy and should win this one at home.
      "All I ask for is the opportunity to prove that money won't make me happy" ---- Unknown:booz:

Comment

Adding:

Bucs -3 1 unit (-125)

Comment

Add:

Chargers -9.5 (-110) 1 unit : Balt won't be able to move the ball against the Chargers DEF.

2-2 for the early games. N.O. made my day, just wished my local would give me extra for getting the score right also.
          Last edited by MacDaddy; 11-25-2007, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X