Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO they went for it.

how does that medicine taste! LOL

game far from over, but i love it anyways.

where's birdsfan? he in a coma yet?
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

• Too much to ask for a 13 minute drive for a td?

I'm doin my best captain pose right now :beer2:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

• been saying forever, freaking jam those WRs, Moss is soft, ******* toss him around before he sets in his route

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

• Tick Tock
          If its fun, do it

Comment

• I need a score...and not what you think Yo, AH NEVERMIND!!!!!!!!!
            White crushed Americans need weird energy - Robert Pollard

Comment

• what's up with welker? Is he so small that no one can see him?

Comment

• wes the difference maker.

what up rothko, scouring the forums for some easy action y et again?

sorry smooth or clownisnt here LOL

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

• Originally posted by Larry View Post
                  what's up with welker? Is he so small that no one can see him?
                  ****ers deceptively quick, he is pretty short though.

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

• Dude
                    If its fun, do it

Comment

• wish I took Philly +3.5 +1255

Congrats tonite all
                      "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

• man the birds had them on the ropes:bitching: let em off the hook....... three words ,,, **** the pats:thumbs: brady should atleast be sore for a few days, that first half pancake was orgasmic, to bad they couldnt break a bone atleast:bang: what a game plan by the birds!!!!
                        Last edited by EddieP; 11-25-2007, 11:46 PM.

Comment

• i just thought of something,, we vary well might have just witnessed the best game of the year.....

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieP View Post
                            man the birds had them on the ropes:bitching: let em off the hook....... three words ,,, **** the pats:thumbs: brady should atleast be sore for a few days, that first half pancake was orgasmic, to bad they couldnt break a bone atleast:bang: what a game plan by the birds!!!!
                            classic armchair QBs man, I'm with ya, it seems like we as commoners have the answers, but maybe we do? wtf does the rest of the league coaches do? sit on their pride/asses and lose?

I mean blitz, jam the receivers off their routes, take away their best player, and let someone else beat you (Wes).

aggressive gameplan on the offense, aggressive on spoecial teams as well, imagine if they scored off that onside kick?

seems easy LOL I mean they still lost, but it was respectable unlike the rest of the teams that lost to NE (with exception to Indy)

:beerbang:

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

• Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
                              classic armchair QBs man, I'm with ya, it seems like we as commoners have the answers, but maybe we do? wtf does the rest of the league coaches do? sit on their pride/asses and lose?

I mean blitz, jam the receivers off their routes, take away their best player, and let someone else beat you (Wes).

aggressive gameplan on the offense, aggressive on spoecial teams as well, imagine if they scored off that onside kick?

seems easy LOL I mean they still lost, but it was respectable unlike the rest of the teams that lost to NE (with exception to Indy)

:beerbang:
                              well that first pick six didnt help either,after all they only lost by a fg..... to be honest i did not think it would be that tight of a game, the birds played one heck of a game..... the onside kick took big balls but they didnt have a good series,a score there would have been big.........i still say **** the pats:beerbang:

Comment

• Dagger
                                If its fun, do it

Comment

Working...
                                X