Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That game is well on pace to go over 300 for the game.

Comment

Lol, $3...doesn't paypal eat that in service fees:laughing:

I dare everyone to fine a more lucrative way to contribute. Udogg and I are on the Suns/Warriors at .25 a point. Have some fun with it:thumbs:
      its my way or the lame way.

2016 NFL:
      straight up 14-7-1 (+10.9u)
      parlays 0-1 (-1u)
      total: +9.9u

Comment

Woulda been spending more if I donated $1 per goal in any NHL game tonight :laughing:

Comment

Your heart was in the right place Kevin!! 3 bucks??? Ill certainly send more than that. Gotta make it right for the kids. What a pathetic game. Oh well, you get an "A" for effort my friend!:beerbang:

Ill give the kids ten bucks a point. Its not much but it all adds up!!
          Last edited by No1mikefan; 11-26-2007, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Yeah maybe next week try the New England game............

BB:laughing:
            "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Ok, here's the deal

Im going to advertise this big as well, so maybe we get a ton of guys in.

We're scratching this MNF 3 point blunder and going to roll with the Cowboys/Packers game Thursday night instead.

I'll start a new thread for that tomorrow with the same guys as being "in" if ok with ya'll?

What a laughable game.

Comment

I already sent my money for tonight, but count me in for thursday as well. Hell, tis the season for giving!!!! Lets hope the cowboys and cheeseheads put on a show for the kids!!!

Comment

I'm totally down to roll over my donation to the Thursday game, will have to come up with a good play hopefully to offset the damage :thumbs:

That was some sloppy football but still pretty interesting, my plays were way off I guess I just didn't realize how much the field would change the game. And who could believe that my silly first score a FG prop came down to the first and only score at the very end of the game. Me thinks that won't ever happen again for one of those bets. In the end I'm glad I kept everything as small plays.

You guys have a great forum hear, I look forward to joining in on your discussions. Let's get em!
                  GO TITANS!

Comment

I'll get back to you later in the week on the GB/Dal game.

Comment

I'm still in but for $1 per point min $50

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                        I'm down for a quarter a point there in addition, what the hell :thumbs:

Who's with me :dunno:

Warriors/Suns total 243= $60.75 & a couple more happy kids on christmas morning :beerbang:
                        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Thanks to the following that came in tonight!

27. Cusefan10 $36.87
                          28. No1MikeFan on the two timer (second time donation this year) $28.83

Comment

Ok,

Am closing this thread, have one started for Thursday's Cowboys/Packers game.

Let's blow the doors off this baby!

Comment

Working...
                            X