• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Thursday GB/Dal >>>

Week 12: 2-1, +1.28
    NFL YTD: 66-30, +118.57 Units

Cowboys -7 -107/-102 vs GB
    Could the books want you to take GB any more? Usually don't cap this way, but this one is obvious, IMO....giving 7 to a 10-1 team....so I have to go with the team that should win at home.....I'll lay the full TD, and hope the powerful Dallas offence runs wild on GB. Money has been solid on GB, and line has been steady after moving towards Dallas. Methinks sharp money is on the home team in this one.

4 Units

GL :beerbang:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 11-29-2007, 06:35 PM.

i couldn't agree anymore. Over 62% of the bets are coming in on gb, yet the line moves to 7 from 6.5. Sharp money on dallas is correct. GL. i will be on the cowgirls as well.

Comment

dallas should win:thumbs: with the player interviews they showed last night on espn,looks like they want us to believe green bay is the play........

Comment

GL JML, I'm rolling with you on this one :thumbs:

Comment

Glad to be on the same side as you any day JML, never can be sure what's going to happen but I've come around to feel Dallas is the correct play.

Wouldn't even mind that much if GB got the straight up win cause you gotta love Farve, but I just hope Dallas doesn't win by a FG or something. How do you feel about the O/U? Already put 1 unit on the over but see the line is dropping so might just have to add another!

Good luck tonight :thumbs: :thumbs:
          GO TITANS!

Comment

GL JML :thumbs:

Comment

Cowgirls :beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

Thanks guys....Cowgirls win....closer than it should have been....updating for Sunday...

Week 13: 1-0, +3.76
                NFL YTD: 67-30, +122.33 Units

Comment

Working...
                X