X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NFL Football: Thursday 11/29

...YTD...65-49-5..Overall this Season

(10-1) Green Bay at (10-1) Dallas

Big Game for 2 Teams at the Top of the NFL this Season...Be 1st Time that Two 10-1 Teams have Played each Other Since San Fran Vs NY Giants Back in 1990...Almost 18 Years Ago...Dallas might have been Thought to be There But I Don't think Many would have Picked Green Bay...Dall is 7-1 ATS Last 8 Games Vs the NFC...Dall is 9-2-1 ATS Last 12 Games on Grass...OVER is 8-3 in Dall Last 11 Games Overall...G Bay is 8-0-1 ATS in Last 9 Road Games..G Bay is 10-1-1 ATS Last 12 Games Overall...OVER is 7-1 in G Bay Last 8 Games Following a ATS Win...Both Teams Played Last Thursday for Thanksgiving with Both getting the Win..G Bay is Playing Back to Back Road Games while Dall got to Play those Games at Home Back to Back...From 2002 to 2006 Dallas is 7-3 ATS at Home when Favored at Home and In 2007 Dallas is 5-1 SU and ATS at Home when Favored....From 2002 to 2006 G Bay is 5-5 ATS when they are Dog on the Road and in 2007 G Bay is 5-0 SU and ATS on the Away Games they have Played This Season...Both Teams are at Top of the ATS Battle: Dallas is 8-3 ATS while G Bay is 9-1-1 ATS This Season of 2007...Romo Vs Favre....Favre: 3356 Yards..69% Comp..22 TDs/ 8 INTs...QB Rating of 101.5...Romo: 3043 Yards...67% Comp...29 TDs/ 13 INTs..QB Rating of 105.3...Each Team Goes on how their QB Goes and Favre has Only Failed to Cover 1 Out of 11 Games....Nice..Brings Back Memories of the 28 Yr Old Favre...G Bay has Won 6 Games in Row and Dallas has Won 5 Games in Row...Really See Both Scoring in the 20's Plus So Total should Go Over with This Game Coming Down to a Game Ending FG to Win it for One of these Teams...We have Had So Many Games thay the FG Made or Missed have Decided the Game and Tonite I Se A Very Exciting Game that the Ending Here is the Same..So Love Getting a TD on this One...So..

Pic: Green Bay +7

Pic: Green Bay/Dallas...Over 51

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Last edited by Thor24; 11-29-2007, 06:13 PM.
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Good luck tonight Thor, wouldn't be surprised either if this game comes down to a FG or even went into OT!

Glad to see you're leaning towards the over though...I think :sm:
    GO TITANS!

Comment

Thanks...Draft Picks...I Ment to Type Over and was in Hurry and Left it Off...I Fixed It...Thanks For Letting Me Know...Thanks...BOL to Ya..!!...:sm:
      Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

1-1 Nite...BOL to all this Weekend..!!

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!

Comment

Working...
        X