X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Thurs GB @ DAL

Dallas Cowgirls -6.5

3 units

As much as I'd rather see GB win, how can I not back Dallas in this one? The line is all but flashing "GREEN BAY +7" in a big hot pink neon sign, seemingly just begging for you to take GB, and yet oddly enough, it still fits in the "pick the winner" system at only -6.5 (or -7....i was able to grab a -6.5 at sportbet.com cause they give a free half point on Thursdays).

Think the books might know the winner usually covers at such a line? And that Dallas has a pretty good shot of winning? And that's why they are able to offer this line at GB +7 to entice public money? Rather than put it at between +3.5 and +4.5 where it would probably bring about 50/50 public money?

Yep. Probably. I'll ignore them, pee on their neon "Get Your Green Bay +7 Here" sign, and take Dallas.

It was shining so neon bright....even I saw the sign....and knew to go the other way...and as you know, I rarely follow that stuff...lol.....GL Stif! Nice to be on the same side tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
      Dallas Cowgirls -6.5

3 units

As much as I'd rather see GB win, how can I not back Dallas in this one? The line is all but flashing "GREEN BAY +7" in a big hot pink neon sign, seemingly just begging for you to take GB, and yet oddly enough, it still fits in the "pick the winner" system at only -6.5 (or -7....i was able to grab a -6.5 at sportbet.com cause they give a free half point on Thursdays).

Think the books might know the winner usually covers at such a line? And that Dallas has a pretty good shot of winning? And that's why they are able to offer this line at GB +7 to entice public money? Rather than put it at between +3.5 and +4.5 where it would probably bring about 50/50 public money?

Yep. Probably. I'll ignore them, pee on their neon "Get Your Green Bay +7 Here" sign, and take Dallas.
      exactly the neon sign is pluged in@ espn s main head quarters........ dallas wins by 14 plus:thumbs:

Comment

oh and guys dont worry i didnt bet,no need to worry about the kiss of death... everything i touch turns to crap......... hope u guys hit:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
          Dallas Cowgirls -6.5

3 units

Ya, I saw that sign in the distance...Thank god the big neon :showtits2: came before that to distract me...

On the Cowgirls as well...fun fact for everyone: Tony Romo's fan club calls themselves the "Romosexuals" LOL.:laughing:

I'm a Romosexual tonight
          its my way or the lame way.

2016 NFL:
          straight up 14-7-1 (+10.9u)
          parlays 0-1 (-1u)
          total: +9.9u

Comment

GL tonight stiff, it's rare when we agree on a play, but I like it..
            Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Is it me, or does Terrell Owens really suck? :puke:

Comment

Yeah...he seems to have the droppsies from time to time, and that one tonight was brutal....but he still had a huge game, and is having a huge year.

I thought we were getting hooped at the end with a prevent defence letting in the backdoor cover. phew.

Nice hit :beerbang:

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X