NFL Network

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Network

Many were complaining they wouldnt be able to view tonights NFL game because it's on the Network and many don't have that.

Consider yourself blessed if your having to watch it on a live scoreboard.

Listening to BRYANT GUM BALL IS EXCRUTIATING.

He sounds like his voice blows through a very small horn when he talks.

For all the years he's been doing NFL, he offers very little insight as well.

"If this happened on any other team, there would be a QB controversy, but not in GB"

No **** you snotty nosed prick, Brett Favre owns Wisconsin.

This guy makes Dan Dieordorf look like a genius.

Gum Ball quotes "Aaron Rodgers" is playing very well. Chris Collinsworth pops back with "ya think?"

Even Collinsworth knows Gum Ball sucks.

Does Gum Ball's daddy work in upper management? How this guy gets to do big games is beyond me.

I found out tonight that even though I HAVE the NFL Network that I STILL CAN'T WATCH THE GAME! Armstrong Cable apparently has some sort of ****ed up deal that they can carry the network but not the games.

Makes.

No.

Sense.

Comment

i took the liberty of writing down some early shyt he said that were butt burners:

- after GB kicks off after scoring a FG, he says, "and now Green Bay will receive the ball"

- Dumbel next says, "Mike McCarthy called Marion Barber the heartbeat of the Green Bay offense."

- later on he says, "its 3rd and long for Romo and the Cowboys Defense"

those are just a few, I know theres more but I was busying watching the game LOL

feel free to add more!
      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
        I found out tonight that even though I HAVE the NFL Network that I STILL CAN'T WATCH THE GAME! Armstrong Cable apparently has some sort of ****ed up deal that they can carry the network but not the games.

Makes.

No.

Sense.
        that is bewshyt. just because the NFL feels like its popular does not mean it needs to act like its boxing or wrestling and do this stupid ppv ****. they can blame the cable companies all they want, but 90% of the games are on FOX or CBS or NBC, all regular TV that needs no cable even, wtf would you need to squeeze that much more money when you're king already?

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

Here is a picture of TO in the enzone

a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
          Sides: +17.4 units
          Totals: +0 units
          In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
          Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post

Listening to BRYANT GUM BALL IS EXCRUTIATING.
            gUMBALL said at least twice that Marion Barber is the heart of The Green Bay offense.:laughing:
            a.d.

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
              that is bewshyt. just because the NFL feels like its popular does not mean it needs to act like its boxing or wrestling and do this stupid ppv ****. they can blame the cable companies all they want, but 90% of the games are on FOX or CBS or NBC, all regular TV that needs no cable even, wtf would you need to squeeze that much more money when you're king already?
              I figured that I had paid my money for the network and I had assumed that meant I would get the games. Armstrong is my only option for a cable company and I did all I had to to get the game and now I won't get it? That is ******* retarded.

Comment

Dumbel's problem is that he automatically spouts out players names BEFORE lookin at who it is,

like just now: "he has Crayton out front and Austin doesnt make the catch."

ok so thats not his only problem. its more of dumbness

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

Gumbel "This flag may not be for interference"

Collinsworth "NO, it's definitely for interference"

Not that huge but I just think it's funny how you can tell that Collinsworth doesn't really like Gumbel
                  Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Took me a while to find it, but I have the channel so Im OK.
                    The NFL is doing what the NHL did for the last couple seasons with "Versus", pretty stupid in my opinion. It's greed though.

Comment

Did he just say "Baptised"?
                      a.d.

Comment

all i can remember of dum ball is last year when the browns played the steelers he kept calling santonio holmes "san antonio holmes" lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Horfin View Post
                          Did he just say "Baptised"?
                          thats what reverends across the world do, no?

drive a sinner into the turf and baptize them before the Glory of God? :laughing:

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
                            thats what reverends across the world do, no?

drive a sinner into the turf and baptize them before the Glory of God? :laughing:
                            That was the wierdest thing I think I have ever heard listening to a football game.

Since no one saw it.

Dal kicks off to GB. Return guys gets to the 20 and the Dal defender nails the **** out of him and Gumbal says: "Robinson gets baptised." (or something like that)

That was ******* wierd. How does getting water poured over your head in any way shape or form relate to getting the **** knocked out of you in a football game?

That was wierd.

Horfin
                            a.d.

Comment

Baptised....seriously.....that WAS weird.
                              I laughed out loud, and I'm by myself!

I think "crucified" comes out next Thursday's first big hit!

And I like how he said it in the last minute of the game....I wonder if he had that in his back pocket all game, just waiting for a big hit. lmao!

Comment

Working...
                              X