Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

Hey everyone,
    After coming up about 1200 on week 11 and another 1000 on thanksgiving week 12 sunday crushed me losing all 1000 and today losing on Dal/GB under 51.5 and Dallas -3 2nd half and a parlay for over and dallas i am significantly down...

I am still in it to win it as Week 12 was my first losing week of the season i just got greedy on 12 and made a bad 2nd half bet for today...i am officially sticking to just game spreads no more first half or 2nd half or quarters etc..

I would like some help on these choices yay or nay i suppose, here it goes:
    Indy -6.5 at first i leaned towards jville but on 2nd thought it appears that indy will be the wiser pick...an easy 7 to win for indy just entices me as indy already beat them in jville
    SD -6Thought this spread would be more..to my knowledge KC sucks! Dat dat dat would be a big surprise to me for them not to cover after such a big win last week for SD
    Pitt -7Not sure about this one really i like pitt just because i think they can hold Cinci well considering how well Ari did against them and we all saw ari against SF so who kno's...fluke?
    Lions +4 I see a surprise win by the lions who really need this to turn around their downward spiral but then again AP is back

none of these are in..just some thoughts, i really cant stand to lose right now even tho im not technically down b/c my big win with the pats in week 11 but it always hurts to lose your profit money :dunno:

I'll toss out my thoughts since nobody has answered yet:

Indy is probably your best pick there. I hate laying the wood but the public is hammer the Jags and when the bookies convince the public to play the dog its usually bad news for the public.

No way do I lay 6 points at arrowhead stadium. The Chiefs have a 50/50 shot of winning that game straight up.

Cinci is not a team I'd bet vs. right now. Seven points is a lot. Pitt has already peaked and who knows what they'll do in the near term. Cinci appears to be playing better ball. Very dangerous game. No way do I play anything but Cinci or pass there.

The Lions are HORRIBLE. Both sides of the ball. All kinds of talent but BROKEN. Great game to avoid. NO value either way.

Welcome to the site.

Kevin

Comment

I agree with Kevin.
      I like Indy. I see that game similar to the Dallas one tonight....Jags are perceived as good, are playing well....have Gerrard back, and are thought of as a team that plays Indy well....so why are the getting a TD against an injured Indy team? Love the Colts....and having two of the best defensive players out for Jax helps as well.

I like SD too....KC blows, arrowhead or not...they are 2-4 at arrowhead including losses to Oakland and Cincy....AND they have already beaten SD once this year...I don't see then sweeping both games.....SD by 20 IMO....

Don't like the other two....my Det thoughts are in the discussion thread, and that Pit/Cin games smells bad IMO....7 seems way to much, even against ****ty Cincy...

GL!

Comment

Thanks kevin,, well mayb my problems are just my picks period apparently ;)
        well ill keep indy on

History says that the titans beat houston all day i think the past 5 or something...depending on if haynesworth is still out i do like houston here with the +4

might be worthing taking the niners this week too folks, although there is a slight chance the panthers could notch their first homegame win this weekend i think Nolan made some better (note: better) decisions and playcalling - i think the 9ers keep it rolling through carolina since they dont have anything to lose this season except bragging rights for a better record than OAK

Speaking of OAK they may be a considerable opponent for Denvers horrible rush defense though Culpepper is garbage dropping around 6 SNAPS...throw in division game home turf for raiders they could hold out...no play in my opinion....

I like the browns....but it just seems too obvious for it to be a pick...im actually really confused, ya the browns D is garbage but ari lets 37 to SF who hasnt scored a TD in weeks and now Edwards Anderson and Winslow come to town and its a toss up to the oddsmakers? i say CLE all the way

Its a gamble but i think im gonna slam on new england again and see if they fill up my wallet again...

Depending on my turnout i actually would like to donate to this charity you guys are running.. just moving out on my own im really appreciating things more in life and just thinking of growing up with no christmas (hannukah for me :beerbang: ) is disheartening so lets all pitch in and make some units for tots!
        edit: always reading the canucks thread weekly and have followed regularly...i love canada now!
        Last edited by Niners<Pats; 11-30-2007, 12:54 AM.

Comment

another thought is the giants -1.5 jacobs may be back to exploit chicagos irregular 27th ranked rush d and eli can easily bounce back after that embarassment of 4 picks to chicagos rank 25 pass d...what happened chicago? somehow theyre ranked at an abysmal 26 on d whereas NYG is at 8

i look to NYG to bounce back after an ugly loss and chicago to crumble after an (as i see it) gift wrapped win...(note to NYG: dont kick to hester!)
          edit: the road team has won and covered the past 4 meetings between these 2

Comment

Jag
            KC
            Bungle
            Viking
            Da Bears!

there u go homie.... now the book will have to pay U! :thumbs:
            NCAAF: Record: 38-50-1 (-30.5 donuts) :bang:
            NFL: Record: 32-28-2 (+55 donuts)
            NBA: Record: 101-85-4 (+82 donuts) :thumbs:
            NCAAB: Records: 99-78-3 (+102 donuts) :beerbang:
            MLB: Record: 1-0-0 (+3 donuts)