Thor's NFL Football: Sunday 12/2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NFL Football: Sunday 12/2

...YTD...66-50-5..Overall this Season (Including Thursday Game)

Sunday Day Games: Sides

New York Jets at Miami
    Pic: Miami -1

San Francisco at Carolina
    Pic: Carolina -3

Seattle at Philadelphia
    Pic: Philadelphia -3

Houston at Tennessee
    Pic: Houston +3 1/2

Cleveland at Azrizona
    Pic: Cleveland +1

New York Giants at Chicago
    Pic: New York Giants -1 1/2

Totals:

San Diego at Kansas City
    Pic: San Diego/Kansas City...Over 37 1/2

Atlanta at St Louis
    Pic: Atlanta/St Louis...Over 40 1/2

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

...Looks Like a 3-5 Day...Cleveland Loss Hurt with Catch in Endzone and Possible Push Out Call But Refs did Not call the Play....

Sunday Nite Game:

(4-7) Cincinnati at (8-3) Pittsburgh

1st of All the Field is Just BAD...Wet..Rain...Turf Messed Up...Up the Line is Rising and is Still to Low..Already at 40 1/2 to 41 and Rising...Look at Philly/Seattle Game at Philly..28-24 Game with Total of 52 Points...Turf will be Better at Philly Being Artf But Rain Did not keep Score Down....OVER is 9-2 in Cinny 9-2 Last 11 Week 13 Games...OVER is 9-3-1 in Pitt Vs AFC North...and OVER is 38-14-2 Last 54 Home Games...Also the Road Team in this Matchup is 10-1-1 ATS Last 12 Games Played Head to Head...In the Last 10 Meetings the Lowest the Total Was was 39 with All the Other Totals in the 40's...Yes Know Turf is Crap...But I am Taking the Dog and the Over in this Series and See were the Chips Fall...BOL to All of U Tonite...So

Pic: Cincinnati +7

Pic: Cincinnati/Pittsburgh...Over 40 1/2

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

GL Bro, yo there do I see a winner:beer2:
      If its fun, do it

Comment

GL Thor...I like Cincy....yeah, that Browns loss hurt.....get 'em tonight bro! :beerbang:

Comment

Thanks...Uncle Yo...JohnnyMapleLeaf...Thanks...!!

Was Not my Day...Ciny had Cance after Chance after Chance to Score and Sent Total Over and Win Game....Sorry for the Double Bad Pic....3-7 Day/Nite...BOL to All Next Time...!!

Football Time..!!

Comment

Thor- we should have won both those in the Cincy game. Don't worry, keep up the good work :thumbs:
            Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Thanks...wsox08...I Hear ya on Cinny..Time after Time was Inside of Pitts 20 Yard Line and Zero Points..Killed Over and Cover.....But That was last Nite.....BOL to All this Nite..!!

Monday Nite Football:

(11-0) New England at (4-7) Baltimore

What a Game to Look at ....N Eng could Win by 35 Points or 17 Points....or Even a TD...But N Eng will Win after Last Weeks 31-28 scare at Philly...Yes Balt has a Great Defense ...But How many Points will they Score..Offense wil be Lucky to Score 14 Points and have to Hope if your a Balt Fan that Defense Scores a TD or more...N Eng...OVER is 14-3 in N Eng Last 17 Overall Games and OVER is 11-3 in Last 14 Games VS AFC Teams...and N Eng is 25-8 ATS VS a Team with Losing Record...(Means that as a Team they do Not Let Up)..Combo Last Week..Philly Played their Asses Off and N Eng was Not Ready...In the Last 4 Meetings N Eng has Won All 4 Games By...21 Pts(2004)...17 Points(2000)....8 Points (1996)...3 Points (1995)...Now Mainly Look at Most Recent game went N Eng was Winning Super Bowls..Balt is 0-9 ATS VS a AFC Team in Last 9 Played....Balt is 1-11 ATS in their Last 12 Games Overall...Balt is 1-10 ATS Last 11 games on Grass....Last Game Balt Covered was at Home VS St Louis 6 Games Agao on 10/14/07 when St L had all their QBs Hurt and was Calling the Red Cross...Plus Balt has Lost 5 Games in Row...Buff..Pitts..Cinny...Clev...San Dieg...Overall in 2007....ATS...Balt is 1-10 and N Eng is 9-2...I am Not Trying to Give Balt Fans a Hard Time...Just See N Eng Winning this game By 3 to 4 TD's....IMO...Total could be Like Last Nite...Be within 7 or 8 Points and Not Cover because End is Sloppy...??...Brady has Thron 39 TD's to 4 INT's and After the Words of Moss taking Plays Off Look for Moss to have at Least 2 TDs and Brady to Throw 3 to 4 TD Passes with a QB rating of 127.9....Lowest Total in N Eng Game was 44 Points So I take the Over and Watch Something Else on TV and Hope I do a better Job Tonite of Breaking this Down than Sunday..So...

Pic: New England -18 1/2

Pic: New England/Baltimore...Over 46

Football Time..!!

Comment

Looks Like a 1-1 Nite...Congrats$$ to All on Baltimore and Over....Congrats$$$

New England is Getting Ready is Break..Time is Close for Them to Lose a Game......Very Close...Went for TD and FG would Tie...Flags Hurt Baltimore at End of the Game...:sm:

...4-8 Sunday/Monday...YTD...70-57-5...Overall this Season...BOL to All Rest of Way..!!

Football Time..!!

Comment

Working...
                X