New Orleans Saints -3.5 (+100)
    Arizona Cardinals pk -105

3 units each

Oakland Raiders +4

2 units

Oakland Raiders ML +180

1 unit

Some brief thoughts:

No Garcia for the Bucs = bad news IMHO. Aints are scoring points, and I while the TB defense may slow that a bit, i don't think the Buc offense can keep up with even a slowed NO offense without Garcia. Pick the winner.

KC Blows, but so does Rivers. KC will IMO stack the line and stop LT, and I don't think Rivers has the ability to lite up much of anyone. I think that game will be very close....much more so than people think, and KC very may well beat them again.

Denver a -4 road chalk? That team gets way too much respect for years past. Total toss up against the divisional rival Raiders IMHO, and +4 and +180 on the ML are huge value plays.

Minny hammers the NYG and Detroit loses to GB and now all of a sudden everyone is in love with the Viqueens. Problem is, NYG handed the game away with turnovers. DET has every chance of winning that one outright, so again, huge value at +4.5 and +190. Kitna should fare fine against the Viqueens pass D, but I'm not sure the same can be said for Jackson against the poor pass D of the Lions.

Seattle doesn't travel well, and they're just flat out not that good. Philly is a 100% better team with Feeley (or anyone else) at QB other than McNugget. They showed it against NE, and I believe they show it again today against Seattle. I hope Alexander plays for SEA, cause he's washed up.

SF to win outright 2 straight weeks on the road? Doubtful. CAR might suck, but SF is still worse. If SF doesn't beat ARI last week, this is CAR -7 easily. Can't judge a team on 1 week's performance. Pick the winner, and i believe SF goes back to their futile offensive ways this week. Trent Dilfer is not Joe Montana coming out of retirement.

Not convinced on the Browns as a road fave yet. ARI is by far my least favorite play of the 7, but I'm trusting the oddsmakers on that one. Public is hammering the Browns at around 80%. That's usually bad news.

Really had to restrain myself from playing Miami....but it's real hard to lay points with an 0-11 team, even though I believe they're the better team, and have all the motivation here. Obviously no one wants to go 0-16, and who else on their schedule do they have a realistic shot of beating? @ BUF i guess maybe, but probably not.....Baltimore at home is a possibility. @ NE, um no....and I doubt they can keep up offensively with CIN in week 17, so that leaves the futile NYJ this week. They have to know this is their best shot to not go down in history as the very first 0-16 team ever.

Still may add Miami if the line movement is right in the next hour or so.

GL...like alot of them!

Funny....you went off on Zona last week bigtime, calling them the worst team in football, then come back and play them as a pickem missing their top reciever! :dunno: lol

GL...I might be adding the Eagles & Saints....

:thumbs:

Comment

Damn Stif, butting heads on the Lions game & Bucs. I just can't back the Lions on the road, & the line movement is there so I went with the Viqueens. Is Garcia a given to be out? All reports I've seen have him as a gametime decision. The TB pass D doesn't worry you any? GL today :thumbs:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Miami Dolphins -1.5
        Denver Broncos/Oakland Raiderettes over 41.5 (-104)

3 units each

Convinced myself on Miami with my write up, and tailing Udog and JML on the total play.

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
          Damn Stif, butting heads on the Lions game & Bucs. I just can't back the Lions on the road, & the line movement is there so I went with the Viqueens. Is Garcia a given to be out? All reports I've seen have him as a gametime decision. The TB pass D doesn't worry you any? GL today :thumbs:
          Well if Garcia does surprisingly play...he's probably be 80%, and one hit away from the bench...and back problems aren't the best things for a QB...and Mcown has taken all the 1st team reps this week...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
            I see Garcia listed as doubtful, but have heard reports he will not play. Nevertheless, I don't think a half ass Garcia will get it done, and without him, I see the Bucs offense going back to complete garbage. I really don't foresee the Bucs keeping up. Not saying NO will score 40, but 20 should easily get it done today IMHO if Garcia doesn't play. Saints are good enough to get that.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
              GL...like alot of them!

Funny....you went off on Zona last week bigtime, calling them the worst team in football, then come back and play them as a pickem missing their top reciever! :dunno: lol

GL...I might be adding the Eagles & Saints....

:thumbs:
              I'm putting my faith in the oddsmakers here. They know the situation, and aren't budging the line, despite the pub pounding the Browns. I do think ARI sucks, lol...but with that being said, I believe if the Browns were the clear cut play, especially considering the ARI injuries, they would be -3 or more. Have to trust was has worked for me in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                I'm putting my faith in the oddsmakers here. They know the situation, and aren't budging the line, despite the pub pounding the Browns. I do think ARI sucks, lol...but with that being said, I believe if the Browns were the clear cut play, especially considering the ARI injuries, they would be -3 or more. Have to trust was has worked for me in the past.
                True enough :thumbs:

GL...

Comment

By the way, the line movement does scare me on the Lions/Viqueens game....but I don't know why it's moving like it is.

In addition, DET has had 10 days to prepare.

I must be missing something, but I don't know what it is....cause everything I see points to the Lions having a better than a 50% shot to win. Therefore, they will get blown out....

Comment

I like the Cards here as well, but I can't get a definite on whether or not Fitzgerald plays.... still some time to decide on that one :thumbs:
                    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

nice looking card you got there.

Comment

Just noticed I have pretty much the same card @1pm so I think I might tail ya on the Aints:thumbs:

Comment

Miami Dolphins - first 0-16 team ever :beerbang: :beerbang:

Eagles gave the game away too. It's amazing they're even in it. Then again, take away all the huge mistakes and they're blowing out the Seachickens.

And LOL @ the Lions. They SUCK

Comment

Working...
                          X