Redskins playing with only 10 on the field on the first play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
    It blows my mind that neither Joe Gibbs NOR the Buffalo Bills knew about this, yet I was hearing about it on Wednesday morning!!!!

http://www.predictem.com/forums/nfl-...tml#post106924
    The man also doesn't know a basic rule that I had assumed everyone in the world knew so I am not surprised.

Comment

NE (moss) and Dallas (Owens) play with 10 players on offense about 1 in 4 offensive plays, but only in respect of themselves.

Horfin:thumbs:
      a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
      Sides: +17.4 units
      Totals: +0 units
      In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
      Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

damn what does gibbs know? how can williams not tell him? i'd be piiiissed.

i heard it on NFL fox sunday right before the game started.

I posted this thread as soon as i heard it.

maybe if the bills and gibbs read predictem LOL
        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
          damn what does gibbs know? how can williams not tell him? i'd be piiiissed.

i heard it on NFL fox sunday right before the game started.

I posted this thread as soon as i heard it.

maybe if the bills and gibbs read predictem LOL
          gibbs is a ****en nitt witt with more money that he knows what to do with...... as a die hard redskin fan,i was fooling myself thinking he could return the team to past glory...i dont know what the answer is for washington,but i do know its not gibbs.. when the **** is his contract up???:bang: mister ****en field goal, how many games did they blow in the final minutes... and the money they are paying sauders is a ****en sin,, for what to kick field goals??? i can be the the field goal coach for much less money than they are paying that bum!!! how bout it mister synder do i get the job??? **** give me 20 bucks an hour and im happy as a pig in ****, hog heaven:beerbang: at the point now i cant bare to watch anymore redskins games:bang: @ home vs the bills,packed house,everyone going crazy,trying to win one game for sean, and they fail....... ****en pathetic thats all i know:puke:

Comment

wow, can't believe people would actually take advantage of a team showing respect for a team-mate that died.

only if they knew about it, if they didn't know then I can understand.

Comment

Originally posted by FearTheRaven View Post
              wow, can't believe people would actually take advantage of a team showing respect for a team-mate that died.

only if they knew about it, if they didn't know then I can understand.
              i would go up top on them and pick on the guy who was missing......grab myself an early 7-0 lead
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

then if i didn't get in the EZ i would go no huddle and quick snap so they couldn't get the 11th guy on the field and get set....probably go up top again....
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                  then if i didn't get in the EZ i would go no huddle and quick snap so they couldn't get the 11th guy on the field and get set....probably go up top again....
                  Belichek, is that you?
                  Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

FF I am with you. they get paid to win the game not respect the other team:beerbang:
                    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

wonder if you would feel the same way if it was dawkins that died and the eagles did the same thing on defence??? no wonder this world is so ****ed up....... yeah winning is nice,but there is such a thing as class and sportsmanship,, atleast where i come from:puke:

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
                        wonder if you would feel the same way if it was dawkins that died and the eagles did the same thing on defence??? no wonder this world is so ****ed up....... yeah winning is nice,but there is such a thing as class and sportsmanship,, atleast where i come from:puke:
                        yes I would. It is a job for these guys, if they dont do it they should be fired. I think Dawkins is a great play, but if he died I would not cry I dont know him. I may sound like an a$$hole, but it is how I feel.
                        NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

birds we are talking about the first play of the game... 1 play......... yeah they should have gone down the field with the same amount of players i could agree with that. after thinking about this a bit your right i dont think the eagles would play the first play down a man if one of ther own was gunned down in cold blood... then again when you need a judge,jury and jail at the stadium what does that tell you? :thumbs:

Comment

ahhhhhhhhh save it, not going to argue with you

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
                              birds we are talking about the first play of the game... 1 play......... yeah they should have gone down the field with the same amount of players i could agree with that. after thinking about this a bit your right i dont think the eagles would play the first play down a man if one of ther own was gunned down in cold blood... then again when you need a judge,jury and jail at the stadium what does that tell you? :thumbs:
                              I agree that most Eagles fans act like a$$holes at the game, I have said that before. I just dont think that it is the Bill problem that the Skins wanted to do that.
                              NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
                                I just dont think that it is the Bill problem that the Skins wanted to do that.
                                Thats just it....nice sentiment by the Skins....sure, I get it....although I thought all the tributes, stickers on helmets, and moments of silence league-wide would have been enough...but nice sentiment anyway I guess by the actual Skins teammates....but the Bills have to play THEIR game. It's not their issue.

After the Cardinals pitcher Darrel Kile died tragically in a Chicago hotel room, did the Cubs strike out on purpose to start the next game? Did the Atlanta Hawk's first opponent after Jason Collier died miss their first shot on purpose, or turn the ball over on purpose? I don't get it....the Bills should not be expected to lay down on any play...IMO...and I don't think even Gibbs would have wanted them to either.
                                Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 12-04-2007, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X