No announcement yet.

***Snowy Sunday Ingame***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eagles are toast, Miami/Jets are killing me with this fg festival.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

lsu number 2 in both polls. how can lsu be more deserving than oklahoma when ou just beat the number 1 team in the nation by 3 strikes?

Comment

Philip Rivers is horrible.......

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

Kitna...how's that 10 win prediction looking?

I'd love it if the Vikings made the playoffs.

Philly TD! :thumbs: Feeley puts one in my face!

Comment

LMFAO...somebody voted HAW as #1 in the country.......yeah...took a goal line stand to beat the worst team in the Pac10 at home and they are #1....:thumbs:..
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              and i am toast in our H2H fantasy matchup (not that it means much to either one of us)...i am getting nothing today.....:puke:
              I'm looking OK so far....even got Alexandre back scoring a TD....but what a horrible first round pick he was for me this year...lol....and of course I have Brady going for me tomorrow...so all I have to do is stay within 40 points of you today, lmao...

Comment

Originally posted by Shamrock View Post
                Philip Rivers is horrible.......
                :thumbs: ....and SDG got rid of Drew Brees and wasted the #1 pick on him......so SDG could currently have Drew Brees and whoever they would have taken with the top pick......OR Rivers..........yeah, that's a tough one....:puke:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                  I'm looking OK so far....even got Alexandre back scoring a TD....but what a horrible first round pick he was for me this year...lol....and of course I have Brady going for me tomorrow...so all I have to do is stay within 40 points of you today, lmao...
                  I put up 199 and 186 the past 2 weeks...i was due for a let down....pretty much no matter what i think we are playing again next week in the first round the way it shapes up.....this week is really meaningless for both of us

Comment

LMFAO...somebody voted HAW as #1 in the country.......yeah...took a goal line stand to beat the worst team in the Pac10 at home and they are #1....:thumbs:..
                    that was me...lol...zero losses goes a long way in my world.....what a stupid system....anyway....ahem.....nfl forum....

Comment

Td Kc

3-10

Comment

a win is a win:beerbang:

Comment

I put up 199 and 186 the past 2 weeks...i was due for a let down....pretty much no matter what i think we are playing again next week in the first round the way it shapes up.....this week is really meaningless for both of us
                          yep...so just hope for no injuries...lol...

Comment

Can someone explain to me why I didn't fade SF, coming of a road win, then heading out back on the road to Carolina?? wtf...that was a miss...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                              yep...so just hope for no injuries...lol...
                              damn that Unibrowe is some strong ****, man i dont feel too good today:beer2:

Comment

Thank you redskins........that was a huge turnover for my FH play.......

FF, you're 100% right, Brees is such a better QB

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

Working...
                                X