Cincinnati vs. Pittsburgh Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cincinnati vs. Pittsburgh Discussion

Anyone want to discuss thoughts on Pitt/Cin before the game starts?
    line is 7 and o/u is 38.

Rainy crappy field right?

Bengals offense has come alive (in particu) since Henry came back:
    27 Baltimore 20 W
    45 at Cleveland 51 L
    21 at Seattle 24 L
    13 New Engl 34 L
    Bye
    20 at K.C. 27 L
    38 NY Jets 31 W
    13 Pittsburgh 24 L
    21 at Buffalo 33 L
    21 at Baltimore 7 W
    27 Arizona 35 L
    35 Tennessee 6 W

Pittsburgh has had a hard time the last two weeks with teams that had a combined record of 2-20 before today (lost by 3 to NYJ and won 3-0 vs. Miami)

Give some thoughts and lets have realy strong plays tonight.

Horfin:thumbs:
    a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
    Sides: +17.4 units
    Totals: +0 units
    In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
    Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

56% on Pitt and line has stayed constant at -7.
    OV/UN started at 48 and has gone DOWN 10 points to 38

Horfin
    a.d.

Comment

I see the O/U is posted as 40 @ Bodog, thinking hard about that under on a sloppy field. Also would have to lean to Cinci +7 because I think they'll be playing right with Pitt on that messy field. Anybody else?

Oh yeah and Horf how about them titans? Even though I bet some on Cleveland today I'm secretly hoping the Brownies get lost in the desert. Still have a chance at making the playoffs also glad to see Indy pulled it out over Jax. :thumbs:
      GO TITANS!

Comment

I think because of the MNF game, everyone will be on the under. However, I think the Bengals may look to throw downfield vs Pitt. Santonio Holmes out again, which is a big hit to Pitt, especially if they want to stretch the field. If Polamalu is definitely out, I would think the Bengals look to take shots downfield. This is a game I'm sure Cincy will be up for, I'm leaning Bengals, ML & maybe the over.
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Daft........Titans :thumbs: ........We still got a chance.

Cincy has turned it some what around with the return of Henry. I'm leaning toward cincy witht he points. I would tend to think OVER as well. Mostly due to the 16-13 and 3-0 in last two for Pitts and the fact that 9 of 11 games for Cincy they have scored 20+ (two other games 13 vs. Pitts and 13 vs. NE - both without Henry).

Before I bet Cinc/Over I wanted to make sure no one had anything that would talk me out of it.

Horfin
          a.d.

Comment

I like Cincy +7....

Comment

The field shouldn't be nearly as bad as it was last week. The grass has had over a week to set in and nobody has been on the field since that game. IMO the over might be the best play.

Comment

How much could grass grow in 6 day's with cold weather ? A 10 pt drop on the total has got to mean something....doesnt it ?

Comment

The reason it was bad last time was because they didn't have it covered while putting it in and it didn't have time to set so it was like a sponge. The grass should be set pretty well by now and I would imagine it was covered all day. It stopped raining a few hours ago here too.

Comment

For anyone interested in the Pittsburgh pre-game for any field updates this is what I listen to:

102.5 WDVE Rocks

or

ESPN Radio 1250 Pittsburgh

DVE probably being the better of the 2.

Comment

Visiting team has won 7 in a row in the series (SU)
                      a.d.

Comment

I think taking cincy and the over is good for a 1-1 nite at worst....so with some luck, there's a good chance of going 2-0 as well.

I always force myself to take 2 bets on SNF & MNF....and I hate doing it because I end up settling for either a side or total and hate doing that and its never good to force action.

That being said I want to limit my pick to either side or total....thinkin I like the Over slightly more than +7.

Maybe play over with a little change on Cincy ML for kicks:beer2:

keep thoughts comin.....
                        "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

Depending on who your book is, hit the quarters under for this game. With the big move down on the full game total the quarters haven't caught up. In fact, some have even gone UP. Best value is 4th Q u13

Comment

my guy's total keeps moving up ..its at 40.5 now

I like Cincy ..he has it +7 -103 ..so might buy the half and take cincy +7.5

poss small play on over ..feild cant be as bad as it was last week
                            Roll Tide

Comment

It just started raining there and is said its going to be med-heavy rain for a good portion of the game.

:dunno:
                              "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

Working...
                              X