Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Horfin View Post
    Headline tommorrow:

Ray Lewis Charged with Murder after Billeck if Found Dead in the Team Limo with No Timeouts in his pocket
    bart scott driving lewis, low speed chase down baltimore highway with police in pursuit.
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

• Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
      bart scott driving lewis, low speed chase down baltimore highway with police in pursuit.

in a white Ford Bronco? OJ in the backseat?
      a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
      Sides: +17.4 units
      Totals: +0 units
      In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
      Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        I wonder what it's going to be....Pitt hasn't exactly looked great lately...
        In their own house....NE goes down. Parker will eat them up, as long as he doesn't fumble.

I'd think the line comes back under 10.....+200 or better & hit submit on that ML :beer2:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          lol! Seriously...

Were they ever pissed....never seen players react like that to a coach before....
          Because a coach has never employed such a rag-tag bunch of idiots before. Seriously, he has lost total control of that team in the worst way. When a washed up MLB is calling you out week after week and you don't do anything you really are bringing it on yourself, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horfin View Post
            in a white Ford Bronco? OJ in the backseat?
            sure. OJ Orenthal James?

or OJ Mayo?
            :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
            -Big Pimpin-

Comment

• Originally posted by homedawg View Post

consensus picks from the sites I use

nep
              gt over
              nep tt over
              bal tt under

tifwiw

:beer2:
              JoePub got their asses handed to them tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!

:victory:

Comment

• Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                Because a coach has never employed such a rag-tag bunch of idiots before. Seriously, he has lost total control of that team in the worst way. When a washed up MLB is calling you out week after week and you don't do anything you really are bringing it on yourself, though.
                you meant washed up murderer didnt you??

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieP View Post
                  you meant washed up murderer didnt you??
                  Not to be a dick towards Taylor or anyone that is mourning his loss, but did anyone else find it ironic Ray Lewis mourning the death of someone after he took the life of someone else(come on, you all know he did it)?

Comment

• Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
                    go back to my response to your post about the pitt ML in the last page. LOL
                    LMFAO!

my head hurts!
                    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

re-post

Comment

• cant wait to fade ne finally next week...line should still be high imo...pitts offense stays in the shadow of its offense and finally it will pay off big time...UPSET! too bad my niners didnt play em...we woulda beat em with the +100,000 ML!

Comment

• Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                          Not to be a dick towards Taylor or anyone that is mourning his loss, but did anyone else find it ironic Ray Lewis mourning the death of someone after he took the life of someone else(come on, you all know he did it)?
                          yep just like oj,, if i did that **** woulda got the chair by now.........

Comment

• MORE LIKE

Scott Lewis Reed suspected in Referee disapperance after monday night loss

3 days later

Referee found in riverbed wrapped naked with Patriot helmet jammed in Rectum!:thumbs:

Comment

• Originally posted by Niners<Pats View Post
                              cant wait to fade ne finally next week...line should still be high imo...pitts offense stays in the shadow of its offense and finally it will pay off big time...UPSET! too bad my niners didnt play em...we woulda beat em with the +100,000 ML!
                              Steeler OL is in the bottom half of the league. Ben is well on pace to set the franchise record for times sacked, and we've all seen him evade 20-30 this year.

As a Steeler fan, I'm still not feeling good about going to Foxboro, where the Steelers are traditionally very bad against Brady's Pats.

Comment

• I have no problem with the running up the score and **** like that, but no need to be a total cocksucker in your post-game interview. Tom Brady is one of the biggest douche bags in this league.

Comment

Working...
                                X