• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patriots

NFL YTD 73-49-3
    MNF 10-7

-19 L

Yesterday was a funny day in that I feel I was on the wrong side of the right bets, usually when I lose I just missed the mark, but yesterday was different in that I feel the Brownies, NO and Eaglets were the right playz but just was not their day...I am probably dilusional about that fact as well..LOL!!Here is to going above .500 for the week!!!:beerbang:

GL to all tonite!!
    Last edited by BoKnows; 12-04-2007, 11:33 AM.

Originally posted by BoKnows View Post
    Yesterday was a funny day in that I feel I was on the wrong side of the right bets, usually when I lose I just missed the mark, but yesterday was different in that I feel the Brownies, NO and Eaglets were the right playz but just was not their day...I am probably dilusional about that fact as well..LOL!!
    I feel the same way, and you can add Cincy to that list of teams....amazes me how they didn't at least push the 7 last night with all the gifts they got...

Anyway...moving on....GL tonight with the Pats, Bo :thumbs:

Comment

Can't help but agree on the Browns or the Eagles. They both did themselves in with turnovers and stupid mistakes. I was on the winning side of the Browns (had Arizona), but lost on the Eagles....which, ironically is where I would have ended up had both the Eagles and Browns both covered anyway.

The Saints were outplayed big time though (I was on them too), and the only thing that kept that from being a TB rout were 2 long TD passes by the Saints and the INT return by McKenzie. Otherwise, the Saints did nothing in that game worth noting, except suck. TB controlled and dominated the game, especially their offensive line pushing the Saints defense around like they were children. That goofy ass reverse they attempted that lost them the game was kinda fitting, because they didn't really deserve to win anyway, although I sure wish they had.

JML - Cincy is a BAD team, and the public just doesn't get it. Backing them on the road against a Steelers team that is clearly better and more physical at only +7 is something I could never do. It's pick the winner, and the thought of Cincy going into PIT and getting the win is IMO a little far fetched, unless PIT fell flat on their faces.

I was surprised to see so many on them last night, honestly....and the only reason I didn't play PIT (kicking myself for it now) is because they have NE on deck, and I was afraid of the look ahead....although I guess in a divisional prime time game, that is something that shouldn't have concerned me.

The Bears shouldn't have lost either. They have no one to blame but themselves for handing the Giants a W.

In any case, GL tonight :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post

JML - Cincy is a BAD team, and the public just doesn't get it. Backing them on the road against a Steelers team that is clearly better and more physical at only +7 is something I could never do. It's pick the winner, and the thought of Cincy going into PIT and getting the win is IMO a little far fetched, unless PIT fell flat on their faces.

I was surprised to see so many on them last night, honestly....an:
        stif- with that being said they lost by 14 and blew 3 chances in the 4Q inside PIT 30 yard line including 1st and goal at the 5, and they missed a FG which ShayneG never does. Im not sure what is up with Palmer, but he missed TONS of open receivers including in the end zone. I agree they are a bad team, but PIT backers should feel very fortunate they got out with a W last night. I agree with JML....how they didn't get out with a push is amazing considering the amount of chances they had. PIT did nothing in the 2H.
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

That's because they're bad, and that's what bad teams do....find a way to lose, lol

Comment

and that's what bad teams do....find a way to lose, lol
            i wish they would find a way to lose their coach......:beerbang:

Comment

That's because they're bad, and that's what bad teams do....find a way to lose, lol
              lol....thats it right there. Just Brutal.

But yeah, FF....that 1st and goal from the 5...the last of many gifts was unreal.....Johnson gets held a bit on the out pattern (penalty IMO), and it goes off his fingers....Brown is an inch away from catching the fade on the other side....then Housh bumbles a pass right in his numbers...a catch he always makes.....just unbelievable....lol....but Stiff's right...that's what teams like that do....find a way!

Comment

Thanks JML, Stif, FF!!

Stif...in retrospect your correct the Saints were lucky to be apart of that game. As for me I was fortunately on Pitts, but feel lucky to cover as the Bungles were just that and in a way you are capping with that in mine. Here is to a big victory with the Pats tonite...though I hate them more than pretty much any team in the NFL. I mean who really likes a winner unless they are your own team or you just won some coin on em' :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by BoKnows View Post
                  Thanks JML, Stif, FF!!
                  :dunno: .........i never wished you GL.....:dunno:

:laughing:.........GL!....:thumbs:

Comment

LOL..I know... I just take your blessing for granted I know you got my back!!:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                    X