X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Monday Night in Maryland >>>

Week 13: 3-8, -14.60
    NFL YTD: 69-38, +102.97 Units

Took it on the chin yesterday for the first time this year.....my actual capped plays went 2-3, but I went o'fer on all my add-ons during the day, losing a ton....just dumb...and that Browns game really hurt me...lol...was about a 13 unit swing....I thought I had learned you should never hit one game too hard. Guess not. Although UD and I were a "force-out" call away from looking like geniuses. lmao. And how does Cincy not even get a push last night with all those gifts from Pitt? Anyway, F*ck it....at least I had some units banked for the inevitable day like yesterday...it was bound to happen....just glad it took until week 13.....lol...

Playing a very rare 2-game teaser...

• Patriots -12.5 vs Ravens
    • Vikings -1 vs 49ers

6 Units

Pats coming off a rare close game, are back on the prime-time stage....against one of the worst offences in the NFL. No way I can back Baltimore in any scenerio. I like getting the Pats under 2 scores...even though I think they totally stop the Ravens and their anemic offence from scoring much. I don't see how Baltimore can put up more than 10-13 points. Especially if they get down...they have a decent running game, but a non-existant passing game. The teaser is giving Baltimore's defence a tad of credit, although they surely aren't dominant any more...giving a little credit to the home field, and finally a little credit to a backdoor possibility with the Pats having locked up the first seed...they MIGHT let them get within 3 TDs by letting up a tad in the 4th....but certainly under 13 points is WAY too close for comfort for any team...hence the teaser....although this is Belichek, so maybe he runs it up once more....lol.

Added the Vikings to the teaser, as they are one of the hottest teams in the league....have a great 1-2 punch at RB....and should run all over SF and their 26th ranked rush defence. SF also has a horrible offence, and I can't see this Vikings team, with their eye on a playoff spot losing straight up to the Niners...

GL tonight everyone....let's get some back :beerbang:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 12-03-2007, 04:33 PM.

GL JML......maybe a bad week, but no shame in your game:thumbs: I love the teaser !

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post

Took it on the chin yesterday for the first time this year.....my actual capped plays went 2-3, but I went o'fer on all my add-ons during the day, losing a ton....:
      yeah, that was rough. you went 2-3 on your plays and then 0-6 with the add ons, especially that bengals and browns games....(lol....state of OH didn't do you right). GL!...on the game tonight....if NE can't win by 12 1/2 then something is wrong........reallys sucks when you can go 2-9 and still be up 100 units...lol......
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Im liking those Vikings!!! they did some massive damage last game 42-10 a very good score, maybe the over perhaps too? lol :beerbang:

GL JML

Comment

Yeah .... F .... Ohio
          lol

Surprised I didn't lay 10 units on a Cleveland Cavaliers ML! lol.

And that UD Warriors tail helped out a bit....
          Also...ff...2-9 yes, with the O'fer addons...but just to clarify my record up top....I counted the two Browns side losses as one, essentially a top up bet on the same play...and the 3rd win is from Thursday. :thumbs:

x3ricx...thx, GL!
          Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 12-03-2007, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
            and the 3rd win is from Thursday. :thumbs:
            i wasn't looking at thursday...just was looking/referring at/to yesterday's stuff and all your add-ons.....:thumbs: .......
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              i wasn't looking at thursday...just was looking/referring at/to yesterday's stuff and all your add-ons.....:thumbs: .......
              I know....just making sure my posted record was on the up-and-up, as it said 3-8. :thumbs:

And congrats on your Buckeyes....I'll be cheering for them :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
              X