Week 14 Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
    SI shows chi 63% ats & 91% ml .... pinny opened was -3 +100, currently -3 -109...:beer2:
    Really? Thanks HD! Wow. Juice has moved against Washington even with bears action....hmmm
    It's 53/47 ats at Covers/Wagerline...thats where I get my percentages...
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 12-06-2007, 01:09 PM.

Comment

does anyone know if homer :cry: will be postin' his play today??? :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
        Serious trivia question:

When was the last time the Lions converted a 3rd and 10 or longer?
        I am guessing Barry Sanders was in uniform :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
          does anyone know if homer :cry: will be postin' his play today??? :drunk:
          lol...you drove him away, HD! :punch:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
            lol...you drove him away, HD! :punch:

:hide:

Comment

love the spot for the bengals with the bye week next week and them having played very well despite the recent struggles on the scoreboard....
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

uhh what?

Comment

cin @ sff sat. 12/15 :boog:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                    love the spot for the bengals with the bye week next week and them having played very well despite the recent struggles on the scoreboard....
                    :drunk:
                    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Regarding today's game, I really like the Skins to win/cover. The Skins have a huge advantage in the run game, IMO. The Bears are averaging a lousy 3.2 ypc/83.8 ypg. The Skins average 120 per game (3.9 ypc), while the Bears allow 130 per game (4.4 ypc). Ward ran all over the Bears last week to the tune of 154 yards, & I think this could be a big one for Portis. The Bears are not the formidable defense they used to be. Campbell is the better qb, Cooley is a damn phenomenon as far as I'm concerned. Rex on the road? No thank you. As long as the Skins don't turn the ball over & don't kick to Hester, I think they win by 10 or so. Lean under, but I don't like it enough to play it....

Comment

Some douche bag for the PIT just guaranteed a PIT victory.......i'll take the patriots for 500 Alex.....:thumbs:

Comment

Been slacking on the NFL this week, but here's what's on my radar....

Seahawks-7 Letdown for Zona, they have their 2 road wins for the season. Both teams won su as dogs last week. I think this could be Warner implosion week....

Jets+3.5 Jets won su as dogs to Miami, usaully a fade on them here. However, I can't justify the Browns as road faves. Thomas Jones/Washington ran all over the Dolphins, I can see them doing the same vs. a Browns run D that's allowing 4.6 ypc. Clemons should be able to manage the game vs. a below avg pass D that's allowing 256 per game. The Jets have the better run game, better pass D & are at home.

Houston+135 I've been on the TB train all season, but I think Houston may be the smart play here. TB su winners as dogs last week & now have a pretty solid lead in the division, to me it all adds up to a letdown situation. After the Texans last 2 road losses, I suspect not very many people want to back them, even though their 2 losses at home were by 6 to the Colts & 2 to the Titans. In the end it's still a 3-3 road team that's favored on the road & likely to be backed by the public, wtf do you think I'm gonna do?

Bengals-6.5 Rams winners of 3 of 4, but I think Palmer comes back with a vengeance this week. Bulger likely to start, but is one hit away from being done for the year. If he goes down, Frerotte isn't available. I have this feeling brock Berlin will be finishing the game for the Rams....

NYG/Philly u42.5 Divisional game, public on the over. I expect a ton of running, & Eli on the road isn't trustworthy to get the ball in the endzone....

SF/Minny o39 Like it more than the Vikings, I think they score 28+ & SF puts up the rest. Minny overs have been pretty solid all season long.

Buff/Mia o36 Miami can't stop anyone, & although it will be cold here, that really hasn't effected these december clashes from going over... Edwards at home, & I think he'll respond with a solid performance. In all honesty, I think this game could be a lot closer than people think, & it wouldn't surprise me to see a 24-20 type game...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                            I am guessing Barry Sanders was in uniform :laughing:

close and funny:thumbs:

Answer:

September:puke:

Comment

Redskin no cover line......:thumbs:......

Comment

Working...
                              X