Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Week 14 NFL >>>

NFL YTD: 69-39, +96.97 Units

Took it on the chin last week for my first losing week...and it was a doosy. Have three plays I put in Mon/Tues.....good thing, because two of them have moved a couple of points already....precisely the reason I put in public plays early in the week! We got another Thursday game again this week (yah!)...so I'll post all three now. Also like Philly this Sunday....but waiting that one out, as the public is backing NYG on that FG line...as Daws says, the books just begging for NY action. Home team wins there.

Bears +3 -104/+3.5 -120 vs Redskins - 4 Units Each
    Very tough spot for Washington...Bears win outright, IMO...

Vikings -7 -120 vs 49ers - 6 Units
    NFLs best run game against the NFLs 26th run-defence. 300 ground yards on Sunday?

Steelers +13 -120 vs Patriots - 4 Units
    NE's run defence was exposed (Stif called it!)....Pittsburgh a good running team, with a defence that can hold NE in check. Ravens seemed to frustrate Brady with pressure, and only one team blitzes more than the Ravens this year, and that is the Steelers. Third straight close game for NE...win or lose...

Seahawks -7 -102 vs Cardinals - 4 Units
    Seattle better at home....Zona too many injuries, and coming off a gift last week from Cleveland....

Rest of my thoughts in the Week 14 discussion thread. I think I'm off the KC & Indy plays...and will most likely only have the Eagles add-on closer to Sunday.

GL Everyone! :beerbang:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 12-07-2007, 03:19 PM. Reason: added Seattle

GL Johnny. Where'd you get steelers +13??

Comment

gl jml:beerbang:

Comment

Thanks guys....

Ang....after the MNF game, the line opened at 13.5 about midnight on most books...and stayed there until yesterday morning. I got the 13 yesterday on a .5 buy from Pinnacle after it had begun to move a bit, and was at 12.5. I'm actually pissed I didn't get the 13.5, as I knew I would be on them for sure.
        Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 12-05-2007, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          Thanks guys....

Ang....after the MNF game, the opened at +12.5 - +13.5 about midnight on most books...and stayed there until yesterday morning. I got the 13 yesterday morning on a .5 buy from Pinnacle.
          gotta post those when you get 'em....doesn't do anyone any good once the line is long gone.......

:laughing: .....GL!.....:thumbs:.....couldn't let you slide on that without some heat..........
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            gotta post those when you get 'em....doesn't do anyone any good once the line is long gone.......

:laughing: .....GL!.....:thumbs:.....couldn't let you slide on that without some heat..........

lol..I didn't know it was going to move 2 full points in 1 day!!
            I was waiting to play the Bears today, then post them all together....I'll try harder next time! lol :beerbang:

I'd still play it at +10.5/11...

Comment

1 day???? how 'bout 2.5 hours:

12/04/07 11:24:32 AM -14/-110 52 -110 (Open)
              12/04/07 1:44:32 PM -10.5/-110 52 -110

pats supposedly called off practice today???? bb statin' : his team is tired from all the prime time games???? stillers, happy balty got ****ed on monday, and want to be the spoiler.... heavy studyin' on the films from philly & balty... key starters suppose to be back for pitts on sunday...

GL JML :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                1 day???? how 'bout 2.5 hours:

12/04/07 11:24:32 AM -14/-110 52 -110 (Open)
                12/04/07 1:44:32 PM -10.5/-110 52 -110

pats supposedly called off practice today???? bb statin' : his team is tired from all the prime time games???? stillers, happy balty got ****ed on monday, and want to be the spoiler.... heavy studyin' on the films from philly & balty... key starters suppose to be back for pitts on sunday...

GL JML :beerbang:
                Holy ****! That moved quick. And I gotta thank you for the heads up on Monday night...I would have missed it other wise. HD :beerbang:

I agree...Steelers should be pumped.....I might have to follow you on that ML play...I currently see it at +435...

Comment

Holy ****! That moved quick. And I gotta thank you for the heads up on Monday night...I would have missed it other wise. HD :beerbang:

I agree...Steelers should be pumped.....I might have to follow you on that ML play...I currently see it at +435...
                  thats why I didn't post my balty +21 on monday night.... :beer2:

I know you got it, but others will question it.... :thumbs:
                  Last edited by homedawg; 12-05-2007, 03:34 PM.

Comment

thats why I didn't post my balty +21 on mnf.... :beer2:

Well...I knew FF would for sure! :beer2:

I'll post plays right after from now on....it'll just mean a week-long thread, as I always play the public lines early in the week for just this reason.

GL this week HD :beerbang:

Comment

i got your back......:beerbang:
                      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Well...I knew FF would for sure! :beer2:

I'll post plays right after from now on....it'll just mean a week-long thread, as I always play the public lines early in the week for just this reason.

GL this week HD :beerbang:
                        dude it dont matter to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If someone posts a line, that was available anytime between open and close, its all good to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

Comment

dude it dont matter to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If someone posts a line, that was available anytime between open and close, its all good to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

:beerbang:

Comment

btw, still no line showin' at BoDog... they must be waitin' until it settles down....

+435ml shows value!!!!!!!

Comment

I was watching Pinny like a hawk 'cause I heard it was opening at 13.5 and was going to pound the Steelers...

Somehow I missed it I guess. First line I saw at Pinny was 10.5...

Comment

Working...
                              X