• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 14 Who Stands Out?

I think I am going to play SD early.
    I will wait until Sunday to play NE in
    hope of a line movement in my favor.

dem dirty birds from baltimore.... their probably not in a good mood right now....
    they got :pud: on mnf, and the media are callin' dem a bunch of :cry:

:showtits:

Go Stillers!!!!!

Comment

A few lines i like:

New England -11: The Steelers have been AWFUL on the road lately. Lost games at Arizona, Denver and of all teams, the Jets. They can be thrown on.

Jacksonville -10: Don't be fooled by Carolina's win last week over a crummy SF team. They get rolled Sunday. A big day for Jones-Drew.

Seattle -7: Arizona may be without Boldin AND Fitzgerald. Seattle's offense is starting to click.

Tampa Bay -2: Bucs could have a letdown here after last week's big win, but i just don't see a team led by Sage Rosenfels and Ron Dayne doing anything against a defense that seems to be getting better every week. And the Bucs offense is getting better, too.

Also kinda like Dallas. The Lions are getting worse and worse, and now lost Roy Williams for the year.
      2011 NCAA Football ATS: 13-4-1
      2011 NFL: 11-3-2

Support the troops

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post

Go Stillers!!!!!
        :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by navy_blue99 View Post
          The Steelers have been AWFUL on the road lately. Lost games at Arizona, Denver and of all teams, the Jets. They can be thrown on.
          They can be thrown on? :dunno:
          They are the #1 ranked team in the NFL against the pass...and have completely shut down good passing teams like the Bengals, Browns & Cards.

I agree about their road record...but I wouldn't say they "can be thrown on"...and it is actually exactly the opposite...

Comment

Working...
          X