Bears/Skins.. what are your thoughts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bears/Skins.. what are your thoughts?

Im looking at the under.. I I dont want to take a side on this gae, however I had the under on the NE/BAL game like a **** ton of other people and got nabbed at the very end, and I got hit hard by 2 other unders.. what is everyones thoughts.. under or take a side.. what side do you guys like?
    Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
    Taking a sabbatical from wagering

Bears +3.

:thumbs:

Comment

Bears ML.

Comment

Looking at both sides the trends are about even with Chi at this point in time having a 14% favor, I dont feel comfortable with either side, I admittedly dont watch much football anymore, but as I recall Grossman was not very dependable (if its changed please pipe in and tell me!, and with of course te sad death of their team mate, the skins are either gonna play harder for his mmory, or still be in a state of shock, and I read on another thread hre I beleive that portis might be hurt.

I was looking at the under at the beggining.. I see public is on te over... All signs are pointing at me to stay away form this game, so I will just do that.. thanks for the heads up thought!

P.S. sorry for making another thread didnt see the current thread about this game

Comment

I have to say iv liked the bears all week and i have a bad tendency to pick a team i like beginning of the week and then read something or hear something that makes me switch to the otherside thus losing!!!!:bang: this week im staying on the bears as i see them take last weeks loss into a big win today...they think theyre an elite team still (read in an interview on espn somewhere) and that should help them out against the tragedy that occured to wash..theyre heads cant be in the game as jml posted in the other thread and they only practice what, yesterday? only hope for them is homefield advantage or weather...and the weather is posted as clear...i like DA BEARS..

Comment

skins have packed it in for the year

Comment

Redskin no cover line.......:thumbs:.....
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Hitting myself for not hitting the under on this.. but oh well likewise id be kicking myself if this had been a shootout.. thinking bout doing a half time bet on it.. maybey ill jsut cut my losses at 0 for the night on this one thouhg

Comment

Working...
                X