Sneak One In!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneak One In!

Hi all! Haven't had time to keep up with my posting so I'm just lurking every now and then. I've been looking at tonights game and kept coming up with the Skins -3. I really don't feel the travel from Fla will have much affect on this game. Neither do I see the missing practice at this time of year on a short week being that big of a difference. I do feel the Skins have the better running game and the Chi D just isn't what it used to be....I know since they are on my fantasy team.

BOL to all!

Skins -3 3 units

BTW Kevin if you happen to read this there is a check on the way for the kids. I showed the past stories thread to my wife and guess what...yup we're sending a check!!! I also explained to her how I haven't been losing...well at least not near as much LMAO...due to the members on this site! If you don't have it by next week let me know and we'll figure out what we have to do to get it to you by the 14th! :thumbs:
    From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

GL today Shorts :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Udogg!! Right back at ya!! :thumbs:

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

GL Shorts...nice to see you! :beerbang:

Comment

Thanks JML!

Thanks JML!! BOL to you too!! I see one of us is going to win!!! Hopefully by the NCAA trouney I'll have everything settled down and working from home a couple of days a week!
          Then the firewall won't stop me from getting into predictem!! :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
          X