• Time
  • Show
Clear All

GL Underdog
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by recovering77 View Post
      Like the plays underdog. Jets seem to ve a very popular pick this week for some reason. Could it be that the public has hit every sunday for god knows how many weeks in a row? I like the over in the minnesota game cuz of the vikings strong run game and often good defense. Points will be scored one way or another with Dilfer at QB.

Texans at home :thumbs: . I never underestimate the potential of Schaub and dre johnson.
      Schaub is out...and TB's backup showed up very well last week...as for the niners they're garbage theyre mayb scoring 2 TD's at most but that will be enough to cover...i still see minn taking advantage of alex smiths garbageness (yes i believe he is starting) and our D sux....you can all forget about the Vikings last ranked pass D because guess what..the niners are...SURPISE! Ranked Last in pass offense..gee thats a nice stat for the underrated pass defense that is the minnesota vikings...eli manning gets picked off 4 times...eli is sitll better than alex OR trent...1st half of season proves it,hey eli's a half season man what can he say

Comment

Thanks guys, headed out the door to tailgate, but before I do...

Lions

1stq+220

2ndq+245

3rdq +170

4thq +158

Raiders

1stq +215

2ndq +240

3rdq +170

4thq +165

half unit each

I'm banking on these 2 doggies to show up big. Honestly I think both of them have a better chance at a su win than the Steelers do! JMO, although i did play Pitt as well. IMO the Fins are the play+7, but no way will I play it when i'm going to the game.... GL all :thumbs:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

u are indeed right about Schaub being out. I thought Alex Smith was gonna be out for a while? He needed to fix that Noodle arm that's already finished after 2 years. The vikings are hot, but they are due for a letdown soon. Honestly, they are not a playoff calibur team.

oh yea, have fun underdog. Hopefully this week you and your brothers shine, cuz I'm bettin on it.
          39-39-2 Plays, 26-25 Leans, System Plays (2-1), Half System Plays (2-4)
          Playoffs 6-4 Plays, 4-1 Leans

43-46 Plays, 24-28 Leans, 4-4 System Plays, 2-0 Half System Plays
          Playoffs 8-4 plays, 1-2 leans, 1-0 Half System Plays

36-29 Plays, 25-31 leans; Playoffs 3-3 Plays, 0-2 leans

18-16-1 Plays, 18-18-1 Leans; Playoffs 6-2 Plays, 0-1 Leans

15-8 plays, 7-6 leans, 2-1 Heavy MLs

Comment

Ravens+8.5-107

3 units

Ravens+315

Ravens+6.5 1sth

1 unit each
            Last edited by Underdog88; 12-09-2007, 07:31 PM. Reason: drunkenly forgot I have the hook

Comment

Stupid, stupid play on the Ravens last night. Should have left that one alone. Still a small profit this week so far despit a losing record (11-18 +4.29 units). That mostly has to do with more of the longshot ML plays. Still furious about losing the Lions +460!

Falcons+184

3 units

Falcons+150 1sth

Saints team u23.5

1 unit each

The Saints aren't a good team. The fact that Reggie Bush is out has no bearing on this play. After all, the saints are only averaging 3.5 ypc (86 ypg) with him to begin with. The Falcons are averaging 3.9 ypc 95.9 per game. To win on the road, you have to be able to run the ball, limit turnovers & play good defense. The Saints haven't shown they can do any of those three things, so it's homedog for me. The Saints do have the better run defense, but they have a terrible pass d, allowing 260 yards passing per game. In their last meeting, the Falcons outgained the Saints, but lost a close one. Leftwich/Harrington combined for 259 passing yards. Roddy White should have a good day... I'm also going with the backup qb trend here. IMo the Falcons either win su or don't cover, so f the pts!

Comment

GL UDogg, let's do this :thumbs:

Comment

and masterL is on the saints

Comment

GL Tonight UDoggie.... :party: its been tough, to make any $$$$ in the NFL, as a dog bettor.... but I still got lots of beer... :guzzle:

Comment

GL, UD :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks guys... hopefully the Falcons throw downfield...

Falcons-6.5+320 2ndh

1 unit

Falcons-10.5+925 2ndh

half unit

Comment

Working...
                        X