X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NFL Football: Thursday 12/6

...YTD...70-57-5...Overall this Season

(5-7) Chicago at (5-7) Washington

1st of All....RIP to Sean Taylor and God be With and Best Wishes to Family...I am Not a Miami Fan or Washington Fan..But I am a Fan of Football Talent and Taylor had That..I Really Believe when his Career was Over He would be Compared to Those Like Ronnie Lott..He was a True Safety that Could Play Corner or Linebacker..Sad Day for the Fans Of Washington and Unv of Miami...In a Span of 5 Days..Washinhg Plays Buffalo and Loses on a Last Second FG...17-16 in a Game that Missed and Hurt their way through Playing then went to Maimi and Buried their Teammate and Now Must Play Tonite at Home Vs Chicago....Emotions will be High but I Really Believe their Body's are Run Down both Mental and Physcial...Wash will Start with High Emotion but Really think it will Drain on Them as the Game Goes On..Wash is 0-3 ATS as Home Favorite in 2006 and 1-4-1 ATS as Home Favorite This Season...Wash has been Favored in All 6 Past Home Games..7 Counting Tonite..Chic is 2-0 as Away Dog in 2006 and 2-2 ATS as Away Dog in 2007...Road Team is 4-0 ATS the Last 4 Games Played and 7-2 ATS Last 9 Played...Wash QB Campbell has Taken every Snap this Season with 77.5 QB Rating Vs Chic Grossman with QB Rating of 67.1...Here is What I See..Low Scoring Game That Wash will Play Their Hearts Out But Really think that Wash will Run Out of Gas in a Low Scoring Game that is Messy and Hard to Play..It is Hard Enough for 1 Player to Get over a Death of Someone Close But it takes a Long Time for a Whole Team to Get Back Right...Because You Fill Like You Lost a Part of You and it is Hard to Play...You can Say I'm Playing this for my Friend but it is Just so Hard...BOL to All Tonite and God Bless the Family of Taylor and Washington But I Think it will be at Worst a FG Game...So..

Pic: Chicago +3

Pic: Chicago/Washington....Under 38 1/2

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

I Did Not Watch Game..Bits and Pieces...Another Bad Nite Picking a Game...I was Off..Thought Wash would be Drained and 1st Half it Looked it But TD with 17 Seconds Left before Half was Huge for Them..1st HALF: 7pts...2 HALF: 33 Points..(Killed UNDER)..I REALLY Believe that if Campbell and Grossman Play the Entire Game...the Final would have Been in the Teens by Both Teams...IMO....But we Get ...Collins Throws 15-20..75% Comp with 2 TDs and No INT's and Griese for Chicago Throws for 60% Comp 1 TD and 2 INTs with 295 Yards...Never Fails....Backups Play Better then Starters...Last 30 Second FG Killed Over..Why Not 1 More Pass into Endzone while Inside 10 Yardline..Better ODDS than FG then Onside Kick then Score TD with 2pt Conv Under 30 Seconds..????...Chicago 3 Times Inside 10 Yardline....3 FGS...I'm Off Right Now and Sorry to All

0-2 Nite....Congrats$$ to All on Wash and Over..Congrats$$...

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Get 'em back this weekend Thor :beerbang:

Comment

Hell of a season there Thor!!! It's good to see the solid capping you do every year.
        I have 3 rules:

1) Never get less than 12 hours sleep
        2) Never play poker against a guy that has the same name as a city.
        3) Never date chicks that have tattoos of daggers.

Comment

Yeah beer, his consistancy is #1, tied with Snows Nascar picks. One years picks, hell, anyone one can have a good year, but these two, its year after year
          If its fun, do it

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
            anyone one can have a good year, r
            way to call out rothko yo :puke:

you're such a salty bastard, can't let anyone have his fun :laughing:
            :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
            -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Thanks...SuperSkins...Beermantm...Uncle Yo...Q-Unit...Thanks...Means Alot when You take Alot of Time and Try and Do Your Best at a Job/Hobby that is Almost Impossible to Do...Really Thanks..But There are So Many Here That are GREAT and I'm Lucky to Be Around them to help Him Out Also...BOL Rest of Weekend/Year...:thumbs:

SuperSkins..Thanks..I'll Try and Have a Better Sunday...LOL...GL to Ya..!!

Beermantm...Thanks..Coming from You that Means alot ...Just Like that College System You Used a Few Years Back...That was Just Alsume...GL to Ya..!!

Uncle Yo...Thanks..It Comes from all That Great Training from You...GL to Ya..!!

Q-Unit...Thanks..GL to ya..!!

BOL to All on Sunday/Monday....:sm:

Football Time..!!

Comment

Working...
              X