No announcement yet.

NFL Week 14......Thursday thru Monday!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Week 14......Thursday thru Monday!

YTD:
    63-72-4
    -40.14 units

Lets see if I can get start to dig myself out of this huge hole this week....

Thursday
    Chicago +3 (-105)
    4 units

Chicago ml +145
    1 unit

GL!

BK- GL!.....you gonna celebrate Xmas up in boise this year.....:laughing:..........if GT covers that number with no coach and little motivation to give a **** about going to a ski resort for a bowl game, i would be shocked......
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Thanks bro....well...atleast we got ourselves a new coach at GT...I think it's a good hire...

going to go ahead and add the plays for Sunday and Monday....might have some more plays for Sunday, but as of now, this is it...

Add:

Sunday
      Steelers +10 (+100)
      Giants ml +125
      5 units each

Steelers ml +400
      1 unit

going to go ahead and add the Monday night play as well...this line dropped 5 cents in a matter of minutes while I was deciding how to much to play it for...IMO, it drops atleast 10 cents more by gametime...

Monday
      Falcons ml +165
      5 units

GL!

Comment

BK- i think it is definitely a good hire from an X's and O's stand point and as far as finding a coaching staff that will have that team prepared week in and week out. We will see how he does recruiting wise in the next couple years. I think it was a good hire. Tough place to recruit as you are right in the middle of SEC country. I will say that much.
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

GL this weekend bk

Comment

Thanks fellas...

Add:

Baltimore +9
            4 units

Baltimore +6 (1st half)
            2 units

Baltimore ml +330
            1 unit

Comment

Adding the ATS play on the monday night game as well......

Pretty frustrated with this season so far, and obviously capping aint working too good...so with being said...going to ahead and make the good ol' fashioned 'homer' play....already have 5 units on the moneyline in this game...and now I'm adding another 5 units on the ATS play...call it chasing or whatever...but I'm adding 5 units on the spread...first time all year I've risked this much on a game......so that probably means its a pretty good fade...

Add:

Atlanta +4
              5 units

first time all year I'm risking 10 units on a game....(5 on the ml and 5 ats on this game)

GL!

Comment

Redmon Faces N.f.l Defense For The 1st Time

Chris Redmon was out of the league for 3 years.He was selling insurance this time last year,before then I dont think he ever took a regular season snap.He will naver be aqble to handle the speed of the game.
                Even without Bush,Its a Brees,Saints win 24-7.

FINISH YOUR GAMBLING WEEK ON A GOOD NOTE TAKE THE SAINTS GIVE UP THE 3.5

Comment

Originally posted by hayden fox View Post
                  Chris Redmon was out of the league for 3 years.He was selling insurance this time last year,before then I dont think he ever took a regular season snap.He will naver be aqble to handle the speed of the game.
                  Even without Bush,Its a Brees,Saints win 24-7.

FINISH YOUR GAMBLING WEEK ON A GOOD NOTE TAKE THE SAINTS GIVE UP THE 3.5
                  lol..thanks for coming in and giving me advice to take the saints after I've already risked a Dime on the falcons tonight....

also...I guess you didn't watch the Falcons game last week, since you said it's the first time redman is facing a NFL defense...

on top of all that...this is your FIRST post in this forum...lol...dude...:out:

Comment

Originally posted by bookiekilla View Post
                    lol..thanks for coming in and giving me advice to take the saints after I've already risked a Dime on the falcons tonight....

also...I guess you didn't watch the Falcons game last week, since you said it's the first time redman is facing a NFL defense...

on top of all that...this is your FIRST post in this forum...lol...dude...:out:

LMFAO.......Burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnn:spin:
                    Keep on Duhawkin'

CBB 99-92-1 (+7.71 units)

Comment

GL Bookie Like your boys tonight:beerbang:
                      NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

this might just do it for me in the nfl this year....atleast until the playoffs

Comment

Working...
                        X