No announcement yet.

Anyone know if this game can be seen...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know if this game can be seen...

anywhere besides NFL network.............probably not going to be anywhere near as entertaining as the TOR/NYR game i have on, but i would like to check it out and i, along with millions of others don't get the NFL network.......:puke:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

ff sat tv or fta... **** cable

Comment

It will probably be on a sopcast channel once the game starts.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
        ff sat tv or fta... **** cable
        misdirected anger LOL all due respect

its the NFL, they want to go ppv on us.

i mean cable could cave. pay all that money to the NFL, and then up cable bills. ?

bleah

**** em all actually LOL
        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

DirecTV it is on 212....NFL Network....DirecTV has Been Great...Had it for Years..But this Game Might be a So So Game and I Might Just Watch.. Office or Something Else...BOL on Whatever/Whoever Ya Have....:sm:
          Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

found the game on NFL network on the internet.....good feed too.....

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              found the game on NFL network on the internet.....good feed too.....
              unfortunately, it's 3 idiots mumbling on about the game instead of showing it......:puke: ...they've shown like 3 plays so far.....

Comment

DookieGM just ran on the field, and got owned...lol...:beerbang:

Comment

this is bull**** on NFL Network Live or w.e they dont even let u watch the game... just like 2 minuts segments so gay

Comment

this is bull**** on NFL Network Live or w.e they dont even let u watch the game... just like 2 minuts segments so gay

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                      lol

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                        wtf its your bday, dont hang around with us degenerates.

at least tell us youre drunk :beerbang:

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

collinsworth quote, hope everyone took the under in there office pools......... chris dont bet but he likes the under:thumbs:

Comment

gumball is the worst, these pricks should try working a real job:puke:

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
                              wtf its your bday, dont hang around with us degenerates.

at least tell us youre drunk :beerbang:
                              lol.....yeah really! Nah....I am severely hung...did the birthday partying last night cause my wife works tonight! I went out for dinner with my wife, and got drunk until 2 AM last night, then worked all day. Dead tired. Partying tomorrow with a group of friends....so tonight is low-key. :sm:

By the way...the guys who can't get the game aren't mising much...not one exciting play...and 3 missed FG....boring stuff...

Comment

Working...
                              X