Carolina at Jacksonville
    Pic: Carolina/Jacksonville...Over 38

San Diego at Tennessee
    Pic: San Diego/Tennessee...Over 39 1/2

Pittsburgh at New England
    Pic: Pittsburgh/New England...Over 47

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!

**Note..Try and Give Short Writeups on Why I Like These if Time Allows...GL to All..:sm:
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Most of those look good THOR, good luck man.
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Thanks..Biff Tannen....Hope You have a Great Day/Nite..!!

Looks like a 3-1 Early with 5 Games Still Playing..Got Lucking on Over in OT on San Diego/Tenny...But I Had Buffalo Pick for awhile then Read some Things (Buff Off Ranked 31st and Deff Ranked 30th and Changed to Miami in what I Thought would be a Thight Game..3-4 Point Type of Low Scoring Game...Should Go with 1st THOUGHT...5 Games Pending: Late Games..GL to All..:sm:

Sunday Nite Football:

(10-2) Indianapolis at (4-8) Baltimore

Indy is Coming Off a 28-25 Point Win at Home Vs Jacksonville which Jack had a 27-19 1st Advantage and it was a Big AFC South Game (Indy beat Jack 29-7 at Jack Early in Season)...Balt is Coming Off a Monday Nite Game Loss to New England 24-27 in a Hard Fought Game that Balt Gave New England All they Wanted to Cover the Spread But Lose their 6 Straight Game..What Fame of Mind will Balt be in After that Lost and a Shorter Week..??..Last 4 Meetings have went Under with Highest Total being...42 Points..Indy has Coverd Last 3 Games Played while Balt Covered the 5 Straight in Row before That...Balt is 0-6 SU and 1-5 ATS the Last 6 Games of this Season...Balt is 2-10 ATS this Season and I Have the Colts Winning By 2 TD's..Always Said Home Dog on Sunday or Monday Nite is a Strong Play...But Just Feel Indy gets this One by 14 Points and Games Stays Under..Weather will be in the Mid to Upper 30's to Low 40 Degrees with 30-50 % Chance of Showers...Playing Outside on Turf (SportsfieldTurf)...Best Play of the Nite Game is the UNDER in a Low Scoring Game that See Many FG's in the Red Zone...IMO..than a Side...But Manning will Want to Show that Indy has Been Forgotten About by Most of the So Called Football "Experts"....So..

Pic: Indianapolis -8 1/2

Pic: Indianapolis/Baltimore...Under 41 1/2

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

1-1 on Sunday Nite...I Was Really Right on that Total...Over at Halftime....Indy Looked like Last Years Team even with Players Out Hurt...

...6-5 Day/Nite...Barely Plus Side....76-64-5..Overall...BOL to All on MNF..:sm:

Football Time..!!

Comment

Working...
        X