X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S NFL PICKS - Dec. 9th ~~

New here... not to making money.

Posted 5-2 last 2 nights in NBA +$800 some

Here's what you got today for the gridiron for starters... two big chalk buddies.

JAGUARS -10

$600 to win $500

COWBOYS -10

$275 to win $250

3 PICK 10 PT. TEASER

$300 to win $250

JAGS -.5
    BOYS PK
    LIONS/BOYS - OV. 40.5

Good luck fellers.
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

I think your dead on with the Jags pick

:thumbs:
    "All I ask for is the opportunity to prove that money won't make me happy" ---- Unknown:booz:

Comment

Yeah, real dead there pal, that 3 touchdown lead I had over the spread got me sweating. Boys pull it out to cover my insurance teaser. Posted 3 days of plays... 3 winning days. I'm not sure what I gotta do on this site, not sure why I even post. Take the Colts.

SUNDAY (2-1) +$475 :chaching:

Comment

Originally posted by Biff_Tannen View Post
        Posted 3 days of plays... 3 winning days. I'm not sure what I gotta do on this site, not sure why I even post. Take the Colts.

You are absolutely the greatest poster in Predictem history..I worship every pick you have given....Damn, some people and their posturing....:puke:
        Post plays and contribute thats what you gotta do on this site, and thats why people post

GL on your future plays:thumbs:

Action without thought is like shooting without aiming.

Comment

Yeah, real dead there pal, that 3 touchdown lead I had over the spread got me sweating. Boys pull it out to cover my insurance teaser. Posted 3 days of plays... 3 winning days. I'm not sure what I gotta do on this site, not sure why I even post. Take the Colts.

What?

Comment

I put together three winning days and I haven't had one person say nice job. Just a couple of people telling me they think I'm going to lose. More than half of the people on here are losers.

Some thoughts I posted about the Jags on another site.... for those who think I'm just some nobody.

This line should be 2 touchdowns at least. Jags have been putting together solid offensive drives w/o turning the ball over. Garrard’s only INT this year happened last week on a tipped pass. The one weak spot for the Jags is deep coverage. No need to worry about that with Vinny tossing balls. He hasn't thrown a TD outside of the redzone and it won't happen again today I'm guessing. He’s publicly admitted he can’t throw deep. I have these teams defenses’ ranked similar, but getting Stroud back and the focus on pass defense this week gives a slight edge to the Jags who were dominant on defense last year. The big difference is I have Jags offense near the TOP 5 for efficiency and the Panthers near the BOTTOM 5. Same could be said for special teams, but instead I have Carolina dead last. I’m laying off the total since I have Carolina as the 8th most volatile scoring team. And since they got big points last week, they should be in line for a downer this week, going under their 18 pt. average the last 3 games. Jacksonville on the other hand is the most consistent scoring team and should be in line for close to 4 TDs.

Comment

oh, ****...here we go again! lmao.

Bif...Macdaddy was agreeing with your Jags play...."dead on" means you are right on, where I come from, he wasn't thinking you were going to lose, he ws agreeing with your play! lmao! Then you give him with the attitude??
              And maybe if you would have posted the write-up instead of just the plays and the attitude, you would have got some responses...

GL....I like the colts too...

Comment

If you are here just for people to kiss your ass you are in the wrong spot:thumbs:

Comment

Yeah I can see how I misread his post... as for the attitude. It's necessary for me to keep a no-nonsense attitude when it comes to my money. Sorry man if I hurt your feelings.

I'm just used to alot more discussion. I'm not here for people to tickle my balls Larry, I'm here to make money.

No hard feelings. I'll have some more winners for ya at some point. :beerbang:

-BIFF

Comment

Damn, I wish I would have been paying more attention today. You would have had more discussion then.

I'm sure you've had a great week and have posted many winners, but don't think you are going to impress someone from Charlotte by betting against the Panthers. They threw in the towel about 6 weeks ago and I would suggest betting against them for the rest of the year.

And don't worry about hurting anyone's feelings. I think we'll all survive.

Think, Biff, Think

:pud:
                    "All I ask for is the opportunity to prove that money won't make me happy" ---- Unknown:booz:

Comment

I put together three winning days and I haven't had one person say nice job.
                      :conf:

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                      .... nice call biff :beerbang:

time for me to go back to the future!!!
                      you dont have many posts, and I dont see ya minglin'... give it time! :thumbs:

Comment

geez the real biff tannen is roses compared to you LOL

GL :nuts:

and btw Larry tickles the meanest balls this side of the western hemisphere, you'd be begging for it :laughing:
                        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Working...
                        X