• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Monday Nighter >>>

NFL YTD: 72-42, +95.95 Units

What a ****ty matchup tonight... :puke:

Falcons +4 -110/+5 -110 vs Saints
    Don't think the Saints with no running game, and a below-average defence should be laying more than a FG on the road....even against the crappy Falcons. See this being a pretty close game, so I'll take the homedog. Also....over 70% on the Saints, and the line has gone from -5 to -3.5...

2 Units

GL ALL...

Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 12-10-2007, 06:53 PM.

cant help but think the line dropped because of bush being out, i believe he was reported as being out for the game after the line came out. so with vegas seeing that its no wonder they dropped the line anticipating heavy falcons action but it doesnt seem like its happening, cant go against my boys tonight which is why im laying off but imo, your on the right side, good luck JML and what a season your having
    CFB

O/U 1-2

Comment

N.O.

Hope that N.O. wins by 1...

For you & for me....

I need N.O. to win for all 15 right in the PRO-LINE card #14...

GL to us....

:cheers:
      Baseball stuff...

Data from USA today matchups...

Team name....[W/L]...Score...Whip...ERA....BP....AF....IP....P&BP....DIFF..

P&BP is pitchers & Bull pen score. DIFF is differential value O'all & L3..[New data]..Higher value is indicative of better performance...

Comment

Thanks guys. Yeah...GoBig, you're probably right...and it looks like it has now made it back to +5 anyway. Nice to see you again Katidy...GL with that....but wtf are you doing playing that sucker Proline **** for?? lol.

Added a unit to the Falcons side, making it a 2 Unit play.

GL, and enjoy they game. :thumbs:

Comment

Well...that's over....Falcons blow...Saints are steamrolling them....I new it was the wrong side all day (hence the original 1 unit small wager), but still played it for some reason. lol. I gotta stop backing these ****ty teams and dogs with no chance, and get back to what was working the first 12 weeks. Like backing Indy last night. Or the Seattle & Minnesota wins where they were in great spots this week. I gotta stay away from playing the sexy matchups, or prime-time games "just for the hell of it". Very dumb. There's no way I play this matchup if it's a Sunday game. Also lost the Bears Thursday prime-time. Brutal.

Anyway...congrats to Saints backers! :thumbs:

Giving up early....and Updating for Week 15....

NFL YTD: 72-43, +93.95 Units

Comment

Working...
          X