• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NFL Football: MNF 12/10

...YTD...76-64-5..Overall This Season

MNF:

(5-7) New Orleans at (3-9) Atlanta

Both Teams are having a Bad/Hard..No Vick..No Bush..Poor TV Raings...New O Off is Ranked 9th and Deff is Ranked # 26th in League while Atl Off is Ranked 25th and Deff is Ranked 18th Overall in Leage...After coming within 1 Game of the Super Bowl Last Year New O had the bad Start Losing 1st 4 games to Start Year then Winning 4 Games in Row..Then Losing 3 of Last 4 Games...Last Week New O Lost to Tampa Bay in Close Score..27-23 But Stats were far Apart...New O had a Season Low 246 Yards Offense while Allowing T bay to a Season High 466 Total Yards and Lost Bush to a Partially Torn Ligament in Left Knee...RB Deuce was Lost in Week 3 and Now Bush..New O will Pass the Ball More than Most Nites were Brees has Thrown for 3176 Yards with 20 TD's / 15 INT's with a QB Rating of 86.9 while Atl will have 3 QB's to Pick From: Harringtion..Leftwich..Redman...Both Deff are Allowing Around 23 Points to be Scored a Game..and In Dome with New O Passing the Ball even More and Atl wanting to See the Ball in the Air to help See who the Future QB will be ..Equal Points..So Over is in Play....OVER is 8-3 in New O Last 11 Vs NFC...OVER is 7-1 in Atl Last 8 Games as a Home Underdog....But Under is 6-2 in Last 8 Meetings...But Remember Atl was Built as a Running Team Past Few Years and New O game Play Always Started with RB Deuce 1st getting Yards and Pass Less...Not Tonite..IMO..New O is 2-6 ATS Vs a Team with a Losing Record and Atl is 2-8 ATS in Last 10 Home Games...But Something has to Give Tonite...New O does have a Shot at Playoffs Still being a Game behind..Minny,Detroit and Arizona...New O has Won 3 Straight Games in Atl and Covered Spread in 6 of Last 8 with Alt Dating back to 2004 with 19 of 35 regular Season games were decided by TD or Less..Just See a Close game that Points are Scored into Mid to Upper 40's with a FG Winning the Game...So..

Pic: Atlanta +4 1/2

Pic: New Orleans/Atlanta...Over 43 1/2

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Guess That is My Calling During Week 14...Must Split All Nite Games...1-1 Nite....Gut Said New Orleans...But my Numbers Said New Orleans would Only Win by 2.3 Points...So Took Atlanta Plus Points in a Game That would Be SOOOOOO Exciting that Every Play was Only Bettered By an Even Bigger/Wilder Play...that Soon I Would Have to Take an EXTRA Blood Pressure TABLET...This would be a Nite That I Would Get Very...Very LITTLE Sleep...The Adrenaline RUSH would be So HUGE that 2 Hours (Only if I Was Lucky) Would I Get Any Sleep........................OR New Orleans would Win 34-14 and I would Sleep During Most of the Game So I Got My 2 Plus Hours of Sleep.....:sm:

Congrat$$ to All on New Orleans and Over...Congrats$$...:thumbs:

...YTD...77-65-5...Overall this Season..(7-6 Week 14)....3 Reg Season Weeks/Games Left...Watch Picking Teams that Have All Ready Clinched the Next 2 Weeks VS the Teams Still in the Hunt...BOL

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Working...
    X