Help FF playoffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help FF playoffs

Ok boys and girls this is the first year I've made it to the playoffs in Fantasy Football! Hopin you might have some words of wisdom so I can take this thing! :beerbang:
    Where I'm having a hard time deciding is who to play at WR. I know I'm going to keep Moss in but the rest of them seem to be some what of a crap shoot!

Thanks in advance!:thumbs:

Here's my line up.

QB Tom Brady
    RB Joseph Addai
    RB Edgerrin James
    WR Randy Moss
    WR Roddy White
    WR Reggie Williams
    TE Jeremy Shockey
    K Jeff Reed
    DST Dallas

Bench
    QB Jay Cutler
    RB Keith Kenton
    WR Jerricho Cotchery
    WR Donte' Stallworth
    DST Bears
    From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Originally posted by shorts View Post
    Ok boys and girls this is the first year I've made it to the playoffs in Fantasy Football! Hopin you might have some words of wisdom so I can take this thing! :beerbang:
    Where I'm having a hard time deciding is who to play at WR. I know I'm going to keep Moss in but the rest of them seem to be some what of a crap shoot!

Thanks in advance!:thumbs:

Here's my line up.

QB Tom Brady
    RB Joseph Addai
    RB Edgerrin James
    WR Randy Moss
    WR Roddy White
    WR Reggie Williams
    TE Jeremy Shockey
    K Jeff Reed
    DST Dallas

Bench
    QB Jay Cutler
    RB Keith Kenton
    WR Jerricho Cotchery
    WR Donte' Stallworth
    DST Bears

I am prolly not the one to ask as both of my teams bombed out in the playoffs after a 19-7 mark in regular season. However, besides Moss, I'd lean towards Stallworth and Crotchery as I expect Bellichick trying to absolutely punish the Jets for the spygate incident and plenty of balls to go around. Jets are gonna be in a such a whole that they will be undoubtedly throwing all day, just a matter if Clemens can get the ball to him and Coles. Re Dub has a bad matchup in the Steelers and Polamalu should be back. White is a possibility as he has really emerged this year and Redman has looked good, though he can be a ticking time bomb and blow at any time, esp. this wk vs. TB. As long as weather is fine, D Stall and Cotchery seem like the right plays.

Moose
    Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Nice Coach!

Good points there coach....didn't think about spygate...gonna put Stallworth in!:beerbang:

Thanks...do appreciate!
      Last edited by shorts; 12-12-2007, 04:49 PM. Reason: Added a thanks!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

Williams has worked well for me. Cotchery I believe is on IR. IMHO I would use either Williams or Stallworth with Moss and White. :beerbang:

Comment

Thanks Bo!

Thanks Bo! I do believe I'm going to go with Moss, White and Stallworth! I do appreciate the help! Never made it this far and don't want to blow it in the first round!! Make it past this week and I'm in the money!!!!! :beerbang:

Comment

Gl Bro!!!:beerbang:

Comment

Jet WR Jerricho Cotchery (finger) is expected to play.

I would go with
              My Rankings
              Moss 3
              Cotchery 21
              White 29
              R. Williams 37
              Stallworth 50

BOL

BB
              "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Thanks BB!

Thanks Billy...gonna have to keep an eye on Cotchery!:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                X