Houston/Denver Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston/Denver Discussion

Any thoughts on this one? Leaning towards Houston +1 at home.

Houston should be favored, Denver is 2-4 on the raod and one of those wins was to buffalo 15-14 (last second feild goal) or else they'd be 1-5 on the road. houston is 4-2 at home and two losses were to Tenny and Indy, both very good teams. 4-0 against under .500 teams at home. Denver has to travel on a short week. This is the 2nd of back to back home games for Houston and This is the first of Denver's back to back road games, 2nd at San Diego. Short week, look ahead.

Line should be houston -4

Houston wins 24 (or more)
    Denver 20

Horfin:thumbs:
    a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
    Sides: +17.4 units
    Totals: +0 units
    In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
    Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

I dunno I feel like this game is purely a coin flip....I mean, Denver has been so inconsistent beating teams like KC and Tenn(not that great), but then they get shlacked by Detriot and lose to Oak:dunno:

really dont know which way to go with this on total or side.....I guess Houston at home is a decent play.....

need others thoughts
      "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

Originally posted by Horfin View Post
        Houston should be favored, Denver is 2-4 on the raod and one of those wins was to buffalo 15-14 (last second feild goal) or else they'd be 1-5 on the road. houston is 4-2 at home and two losses were to Tenny and Indy, both very good teams. 4-0 against under .500 teams at home. Denver has to travel on a short week. This is the 2nd of back to back home games for Houston and This is the first of Denver's back to back road games, 2nd at San Diego. Short week, look ahead.

Line should be houston -4

Houston wins 24 (or more)
        Denver 20

Horfin:thumbs:
        What he said. :thumbs:

Comment

True....I just think Denver has the edge in rushing and at QB. These are the games I tend to over-analyze and end up picking against my gut. Thinking Denver and the Under for small action each might be safe:dunno:
          "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

Yeah Houston looks good. It's just that everytime I bet against Denver, Cutler turns into HEMAN and rips my bunghole.

Comment

Originally posted by SRN1985 View Post
              and Tenn(not that great),

Sniffle, Sniffle......C'mon...Tenn is going to be the best team that doesn't get into the playoffs.:thumbs:
              a.d.

Comment

denver puts up 41 last week and lays them at a two point dog? seems to me like vegas is begging you to take denver and it shows as the line has moved 4 points. im on houston
                CFB

O/U 1-2

Comment

I am on Houston as well, just waiting to see if I can get +2.

Comment

I like Houston, they are a stronger team than their record playing in one of the toughest divisions in the NFL.

1 unit on the Houston ML for me, Even money.
                    GO TITANS!

Comment

Back-up Quarterback

:laughing: (LOL)

NORMALY I MIGHT AGREE WITH YOU,BUT MATT SCHAUB IS NOT STARTING
                      TONIGHT.BESIDES IT SEEMS LIKE THIS YEAR THE ONLY TIME THEY PLAY GOOD
                      IS WHEN THEY ARE PLAYING IN A PRIMETIME GAME.

AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE (LOL)

Comment

got me Texans +2
                        1.90 units

Comment

Seems like the Broncos are very much like my Bears - look pretty good one week and proceed to lay an egg the next week. The line looks very fishy to me as well and as previously stated, Denver has done very little on the road. Looks like Texans or no one here.
                          Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Originally posted by Horfin View Post
                            Sniffle, Sniffle......C'mon...Tenn is going to be the best team that doesn't get into the playoffs.:thumbs:
                            I believe the Buffalo Bills have that distinction all but locked up, unless they run the table, lol....then again, most people still think they suck :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                              I believe the Buffalo Bills have that distinction all but locked up, unless they run the table, lol....then again, most people still think they suck :laughing:
                              I think BUffalo gets in and Cleveland is the odd man out...resulting in Tenny being the best team not in the Playoffs.

Horfin
                              a.d.

Comment

Working...
                              X