• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NFL Football: Thursday 12/13

...YTD..77-65-5..Overall this Season

Thursday Nite Game:

(6-7) Denver at (6-7) Houston

Denv Vs Hous...Shanahan Vs Kubiak...Teacher Vs Student..Hous has been Winners in 3 of Thier Last 4 Home Games while Denv has Lost Four of the Last 5 Road Games...Over is 10-1 in Denv Last 11 Games in Week 15..10-2 Over in Denv Last 12 as Favorite..Over is 14-3 in Denv Last 17 Vs AFC...Over is 8-1 In Hou Last 9 Games in December...Over is 8-2-1 in Hous Last 11 Games as an Underdog...Hous is 6-2 ATS Last 8 Games Played at Home...Hous has been a Dog 5 of the Last 6 Games...Both Offenses are Scoring an Ave of Close to 22 Points But Their Defense are Allowing 24 to 25 Points so I Like the Over in this Game to be Played at Reliant Stadium...Denv is 2-4 on the Road with Only a Win at K City and Oakland...Division Teams...Denv is 11-2 on the Over and Hous has Played 7 Games Over...So I'm Going with the Over and My Man has it at 3 for the Side...So...

Pic: Houston +3

Pic: Denver/Houston...Over 47

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

gl thor like the texans as well tonight :thumbs:
    **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

GL Thor!

Like the dog tonight.....GL with the over....hopefully "sage" goes off tonight! lol

Cheers, bro :beerbang:

Comment

Thanks...JohnnyMapleLeaf...Manmythlegend...Hope ya had a Good Nite...:thumbs:

1-1 Nite...Should have Played the Side only...Told my Local Man that Total Was Close and Might be Right On...Saw a 46-49 Type of Game ( 44 was the Number ) and Took the Over...Under was the Play...Congrats$$ to All on the Under and Houston Side...Congrats$$...BOL on this Weekend....:sm:

...YTD...78-66-5..Overall this Season

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
        Last edited by Thor24; 12-14-2007, 12:28 AM.
        Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Yeah.....close on the total.....nice call on the Texans tho :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
          X