Seattle/Carolina

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle/Carolina

Getting this one in early, thinking the line is going to jump.

Seahawks -7 (-115) 3 units

A lot has happened this week in Charlotte. DB Richard Marshall has been silenced by the Panthers after he publicly criticized the OFF's effort against the Jags. The dissension is mounting as this appears to be a repeat of the end of the 2001 season. John Fox's job security is being questioned daily by the Charlotte Observer, Testeverde is mysteriously not practicing, DeShawn Foster is being run out of town, and Steve Smith has been eerily quiet with the press.

Let's start with Fox. He brought in Jeff Davidson this offseason as offensive coordinator. In case you've never heard of him, he was the offensive coordinator for that powerful Browns offense late in the 2006 season. Cleveland'scoring average was lower that Carolinas in 2006. Fire Henning, bring in Cleveland's O coordinator. And it looks like Cleveland's offense has survived the Davidson departure pretty well.

Testeverde is not practicing this week, which basically means that Matt Moore is getting all of the reps. This also means that this is Moore's big chance and only chance on Sunday. First start in the NFL against the surging, well coached Seahawks is not promising.

Foster is done in Carolina. His fumble starting the 3rd quarter last week has sealed his fate in Charlotte. He was a turnover machine at UCLA and nothing has changed in the pros. The sad thing is that D'Angelo Williams still can't take the job from him.

Steve Smith has always been a reporter's dream in Charlotte. However, something is amiss this year. He's not vocally firing up the team, fans, and community. He seems bored and I can't blame him.

I witnessed this in 2001 with George Seifert. The team has just flat out quit. Not all of the players, but many. It started early with Kris Jenkins calling the team out after a home loss to Houston. This is not a good footall town and the fan's are not supporting them right now. The life has been sucked out of Bank of America Stadium.

Did I mention that the biggest Panthers article in the Observer today was regarding Vinny Testeverde's practice status? We're counting on Vinnie?

Just wanted to share the info if you had any concerns about this game.

Good Luck.

bonds.jpg
    "All I ask for is the opportunity to prove that money won't make me happy" ---- Unknown:booz:

Adding:

Bengals -8.5 / Under 42.5 Parlay (1 unit)
    "All I ask for is the opportunity to prove that money won't make me happy" ---- Unknown:booz:

Comment

Great info on the Seattle play, like it a lot! Good luck this weekend will be on Bengals as well.
      GO TITANS!

Comment

Figures Seattle doesn't show up. I am so done with this ****.

Comment

Yeah really pathetic showing by the seahags :puke:

Screwed me out of some good plays to (shouldn't have parylayed them ML :pud:)
          GO TITANS!

Comment

Unf***inbelievable.

There's only a few games a year that you just know you're going to win. Thought this was one of them.

:bang:

Comment

******* Seahags, hope they lose out the season now.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoods420 View Post
                ******* Seahags, hope they lose out the season now.
                Same here.

Is the NFC West really that ******* bad?

:dunno:

Comment

Working...
                X