X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NFL Football:Saturday Nite Special 12/15

...YTD..78-66-5..Overall this Season

(5-8) Cincinnati at (3-10) San Francisco

Here we Go..A Saturday Nite to Watch Pro Football and We get to Watch 2 Teams that are Not even 500...Thanks You League Officials...But I Told my Wife That the Winner Get an Automatic Spot as One of the Teams in the Super Bowl...New System this Year...:sm: ..Cinny is 3-7 ATS in their Last 10 Games on Grass..(Playing or Smoking)..Cinny is 17-8-1 ATS in Last 21 Road Games..Hey that is Pretty Good...Cinny Total in OVER 6-2-1 in Last 9 Games During Week 15...S Fran is 0-10 SU and 1-9 ATS VS Teams Outside of their Division...S Fran is 1-7 ATS in their Last 8 Games Overall and their Last 8 Games at Home....Lets Put that Together like they do on the Sesame Street Workshop...Cinny Good on Road in Past 26 Road Games with More than Twice the Many Covers than Not Covering Spread and S Fran has Only 1 Cover at Home in Last 8 Home Games...That is 12.5% of the Home Games that S Fran Plays at Monster Park they will Cover BUT 87.5% of the Games at Home that Lack to Cover the Spread...Thank You Sesame Street for the Help...Last 3 Meeting Cinny has went 2-1 SU and 3-0 ATS with All 3 Games Going Over with Total Scores of 79 Points, 74 Points and 49 Points....Now Cinny has Been Under in 4 of thier Last 5 Games...Time for a Breakout Offensive Scoring Punch Tonite Vs S Fran 22th Ranked Defense and Ranked 26th Vs Rush...Last Week Cinny Rushed for 192 Yards which was a Season High Vs St Louis...S Fran has to Play 3rd String QB Shaun Hill gets the Start at QB after 6 Seasons on the Bench...From Maryland and Played with Minny then S Fran...Played in 3 Games with Last One this Year Last Week with 78.6% Comp...180 Yards..1 TD/ 1 INT...with a 27-0 Lead by Minny in Last Weeks Game Hill Thew his 1st TD to Give S Fran it's 1st Score...Weather should not be a Factor with Temp in Mid 50 Degrees and Partly Cloudy and 0 Chance of Rain...Football Weather...Both Defenses are Giving Up Close to 24 to 25 Points a Game and Really Think Cinny has One of those Nights were Offense Clicks and Points are Rung Up with the WR having HUGE Games/Stats...Yes Hard to Give/Pick a Road Favorite Over a Touchdown...But Tonite Cinny Gets the Win by 2 TD's with Total in Upper 40's to Low 50's...Cinny has the 6th Ranked Offense and Tonite they Move Up...So...

Pic: Cincinnati -8

Pic: Cincinnati/San Francisco...Over 42

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Love the new system. With you on the Bengals.

GL
    "All I ask for is the opportunity to prove that money won't make me happy" ---- Unknown:booz:

Comment

Thanks...MacDaddy..System is to be Shelfed I Guess.....Game had .. 4 FGs All 38 Yards or Less...ONLY 2nd Half Scoring....3 FG's....Dropped TD by Chad Johnson would have Tied the Game....OT was There and OVER was to be Made....Cinny Side was Stupid....They only has 2 or 3 Players with PRIDE...should be a LAW that Players Can Only get Paid the Last 4 Weeks of Season if the Team...(1) Wins or (2) Players Play hard and are Graded..Then get Paid or Not.....CAREFUL Rest of Year on which Teams Show Up.....Really Thought Cinny had more PRIDE than That....Fooled Me...0-2 Nite..Always Happens...1-3 Start for Sunday...

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
      Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Working...
      X