Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can one not take the Jets at +21 with rain, sleet, snow and wind in the forecast?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can one not take the Jets at +21 with rain, sleet, snow and wind in the forecast?

You'd have to wait real late to confirm that the weather is actually happening, but how could one pass on 3 scores when the weather is so crappy?

The total on this game has dropped 11 points!

I feel the same way. Anybody that lays 3 TDs with the weather they are calling for is crazy.
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

:dunno: why anyone would back the pats in this game??

Comment

Why would someone back the pats this year???

Why o why??

:gulp:

I've heard the same rant every game.
        They've cashed many crazy lines.
        Where it was crazy to back'em
        I'm going nowhere near in this NE game for once...but I wou;dn't bet against them...

But yeah.....this weather on the east coast is nuts....im snowed in.
        That could be the diff.

GL
        Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 12-16-2007, 01:55 AM.

Comment

:eyz:

Comment

the line is droppin' below the 21... if ya like the pats, wait.... the highest line the pats have covered this year: 16.5.. not with these weather conditions...

Comment

I grabbed em at +23 earlier in the week, missed out but +24.5 was up first thing! I really wish I would have played the under then as well, but now I think the line has lost too much value for me to play it. Maybe a play on the Pats team u30.5+105 for me though.

Buffalo/Cleveland game has also dropped nearly 10 pts to 37.5. I'm really starting ti think about the over there. What's the weather like by you HD? Whiteouts here.... I can't help but remember the game Buffalo played vs. Miami here in Dec. 2002- total whiteouts, slick field conditions, & a final score of 38-21 :beer2:
              Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                I grabbed em at +23 earlier in the week, missed out but +24.5 was up first thing! I really wish I would have played the under then as well, but now I think the line has lost too much value for me to play it. Maybe a play on the Pats team u30.5+105 for me though.

Buffalo/Cleveland game has also dropped nearly 10 pts to 37.5. I'm really starting ti think about the over there. What's the weather like by you HD? Whiteouts here.... I can't help but remember the game Buffalo played vs. Miami here in Dec. 2002- total whiteouts, slick field conditions, & a final score of 38-21 :beer2:

right now it is raining ice.... :nuts: goin to snow in the afternoon when the temp drops..
                Sunday: Rain early...then becoming very windy with heavy snow developing in the afternoon. Blizzard conditions are possible late. Morning high of 38F with temps falling to near 30F. Winds WSW at 25 to 35 mph. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected.

opposite in foxboro:

Sunday: Heavy snow this morning will give way to rain this afternoon. High 36F. Winds E at 25 to 35 mph. 2 to 4 inches of snow expected. Total storm accumulations 5-8 inches.

Comment

I got the Jets at 24 1/2 like on Monday or Tuesday. I'll take 24 1/2 and a team of.....AH Nevermind

The tuck game, NE scared 13 and none in the first qrtr
                  If its fun, do it

Comment

Yo, I so want to play the Falcons ML, small. Only if nobody in their right mind would play it :beer2:
                    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Udog, nobody in their right mind would play it
                      If its fun, do it

Comment

I just got back from outside snow sleding here in NJ, ******* wind is chopping my face!!
                        I know NJ is far from Foxboro, but it should be a same condition..I took JETS with +21 as well

Comment

Great call on the Jets guys!! :thumbs:
                          Too bad they couldn't get the outright win....looks like they could easily have pulled it off!

Hopfully the books give you guys a ton of points next week too!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                            Great call on the Jets guys!! :thumbs:
                            Too bad they couldn't get the outright win....looks like they could easily have pulled it off!
                            My thoughts exactly. Jets blew a few opportunities for FG's, barely missed the TD at the end there, AND gave NE 7 easy pts early....yet were still in it with a chance.

Nevertheless, +21, +24, whatever...the spread was a joke.

EZ winner :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                            X