Pic: Seattle -7

Totals:

Green Bay at St Louis
    Pic: Green Bay/St Louis...Over 45

Seattle at Carolina
    Pic: Seattle/Carolina...Over 37

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

GL my brutha, and Merry Xmas
    If its fun, do it

Comment

Thanks...Uncle Yo..Hope ya Have a Great Day/Nite and Monday...!! and Merry Christmas to You Also..:sm:

Sunday Day Games...6-3..Overall...Nice Start to Tonites Game...:sm:

SUNDAY Nite Game:

(6-7) Washington at (9-4) NY Giants

Tonites Game will be Between NFC East Teams to See if the Playoffs are in the Future for One of these Teams this Season...Last Meeting at Wash Saw the NY G Win the Game 24-17 as an 3 1/2 Point Underdog...After Trailing 17-3 at Halftime Only to Come Out the 2nd Half and Score 21 Straight and Only Points in the 2nd Half to Win the Game...Big Play was with 58 Seconds to Play with Wash Down By a TD Wash went for the Game But was Stopped on the 1 Yard Line by the NY G Defense...That Started the "Big Mo" for NY G By Winning the Next 5 Games and 8 of Last 10 Games to have a 9-4 Record...with the Only Loses was VS Teams With Winning Records..Lost to Dallas (Twice) that have a 12-2 Record...Green Bay with 12-2 Record and Minnesota with a 7-6 Record with Game vs Chicago at Home on MNF...Combined Overall Record of 43 Wins and 12 Loses...Wash is Trying to Get Back to a 500 Record with a Win Tonite and Have had a Tough/Long Strech of Diffeerent Things to Face from Losing to Buffalo on Last Second FG the Week they Lost a Team Leader on the Field and in the Locker Room...Sean Taylor (#21)..and QB Campbell was Lost in Win Vs Chic Last Week with Dislocated Knee in 24-16 Win...Bad Weather is Going to Be in the Area with Rain and Temps in 33-37 Degrees wind some Wind...Wash is 2-6 ATS Last 8 Overall..Wash is 3-7-2 ATS Last 12 Road Games and OVER is 6-2 in Wash Last 8 Played Overall...NY G are 7-2 ATS Vs a Team with a Losing Record and Also 7-2 ATS Last 9 Games Vs NFC...NY Gare 8-3-1 ATS Last 12 Games During Week 15....Todd Collins will Start at QB for Wash and Manning for NY G...Here is What I See..A Game that Goes Over Even if Rain Comes Since Wash has Been Ave almost 20 Points/Game and NY G Ave Over 22 Points per Game while Both Defenses are Giving Up Right at 21 Points per Game...I Have this Game Scoing in Low to Mid 40's and NY G Winning this Game by 9.4 Points...Home Team Covers and Total goes Over....So...

Pic: New York Giants -6 1/2

Pic: Washington/N Y Giants...Over 35 1/2

Football Time..!!

Last edited by Thor24; 12-16-2007, 08:13 PM.
      Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Hammer em Thor :beerbang:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Thanks...Underdog88...Thanks..Hope your Nite was Better...Man....CATCH a Ball....you know if I did not know Better I would say this Game was paid for...LOL...Had a Good Day Only to have a 0-2 Nite....Over was There Missed FGs..Dropped Balls in Endzone...:sm: Over 600 Combined Total Yards of Offense=33 Total Points...Congrats$$ to All on Washinton and the Under...Congrats$$

...1-3..During Thursday/Saturday..6-3..Day Games..0-2..Nite Games...7-8 Going into Monday Nite...BOL to All...Guess Bowl Season Starts Soon (Thursday)...Seems like just the other Day that Football Season had Started...

...YTD..85-76-5..Overall this Season

Football Time..!!

Comment

Working...
          X