• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperSkins View Post
    with gusts as high as 47 mph.
    :hide:

Comment

My boy is Queens right now and says it isnt raining, but a lil windy. Im leaning towards over as well.

Comment

Originally posted by LZ View Post
        line is 6 and bad weather and Giants are not good at home this yesr...I am confused
        I think you answered your own question...Skins is the play, IMO... :beerbang:

Comment

I am about an hour and 15 away and the wind is very strong and light rain. IMO the Skins win this game Eli is not playing good at all and this should be a running game with all the Wind
          NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
            I am about an hour and 15 away and the wind is very strong and light rain. IMO the Skins win this game Eli is not playing good at all and this should be a running game with all the Wind
            thanks birds, I jumped on the over.... :beer2:

Comment

Nice pick 6 by Madison. Oh wait, he f'n blows :puke:
              Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Here comes the Eli pick 6.... this game blows.

Comment

1sth over's a winner :chaching:

2ndh thoughts? no way in bloody hell I play anything Giants, have them -6 to close out a small parlay .5 to win over 4 units, but that's dead with no chance to hedge. Thinking about the over. Washington should be able to move the ball on NY- the Giants can't stop the run. Manning will throw a td for sure, likely to Landry :cheer:

Comment

I got the redskins +7 for 5 units...trying to figure out if I want to hedge and for how much...thoughts? seeing the giants -4 right now for the 2nd half..

Comment

i was thinking over 17 as well. both teams showed they can move the ball late in the 2nd quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by bookiekilla View Post
                        I got the redskins +7 for 5 units...trying to figure out if I want to hedge and for how much...thoughts? seeing the giants -4 right now for the 2nd half..
                        actually not hedge...but middle..

Comment

o17 & o20+158 for me :thumbs:

Comment

trying for a middle myself...played the Giants for 2 units in the 2nd half...so hoping for a close game...just too much room for a middle for me to pass it up...

Comment

Tynes:puke:

Comment

looks like i will advance to the championship game in fantasy:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                                X